A new geek watch for Guden

If you can program your own messages in and haggle the company down to a crisp $50 bill, I'd get one.

Blade said:
If you can program your own messages in and haggle the company down to a crisp $50 bill, I'd get one.
I think I'd actually go up to $100, 'specially if they somehow made it easy to program...

It's sorta retro and nice, but I still think mine's better. :p

Now, the question that BEGS to be asked is, what the hell were you doing at Tokyoflash, Russ? You some kind of geek or somethin', huh? :D

An acquaintance of mine built his own watch (or so I am given to understand). I have seen it. It's two arrays of light diodes. When you push a button, some of them light up and you can see what time it is - provided that you can read binary.
I don't know if it is
:D
or
:oops:
or just
:rolleyes:

horvendile said:
Obviously, Guden's watch has been discussed extensively. I'm curious. Which thread?

well, since you are also in Sweden you might noticed him passing by....with all the LEDs :LOL:

sopum_18.gif

NORMAL PRICE $ 198.84
PRESENT PRICE $ 122.14

How in the world 5 arrays of diodes, can cost up to $200.

Anyway if I wanted one, thing I don't since this stuff is 1960 fugly, I could buy it, thanks to the US dollar depreciation, for something like... I don't know... 4€? :LOL:

Back