3D tables update needed.

Geeforcer

Harmlessly Evil
Veteran
It seems that R580/X1950 XTX were the last entries in the tables - we since had a few new cards and chips hit the market.

Your not the only one wondering about the 3DTable Geeforcer. Its so strange that they don't have time to update the 3Dtable with the last 3 ATI cores the RV535/RV560/ and RV570 but have time for the G80.

This is somthing I have seen for the passed months here that the frount page new and 3Dtable is not balanced but have become very biased.

Your not the only one wondering about the 3DTable Geeforcer. Its so strange that they don't have time to update the 3Dtable with the last 3 ATI cores the RV535/RV560/ and RV570 but have time for the G80.

This is somthing I have seen for the passed months here that the frount page new and 3Dtable is not balanced but have become very biased.
To be brutally honest, you're talking out of your arse. We reviewed G80, and the reviews system actually requires I go in and fill out the DB, so there's not getting around that. We haven't reviewed the others however, so the pain and grief of adding those has been averted thus far.

I'll get them done this morning though (delaying other stuff), since you bring it up again, but I'd advise against throwing around your nonsensical accusations of bias in the future, unless you're actively seeking to wind me up of course.....

To be brutally honest, you're talking out of your arse. We reviewed G80, and the reviews system actually requires I go in and fill out the DB, so there's not getting around that. We haven't reviewed the others however, so the pain and grief of adding those has been averted thus far.

I'll get them done this morning though (delaying other stuff), since you bring it up again, but I'd advise against throwing around your nonsensical accusations of bias in the future, unless you're actively seeking to wind me up of course.....

You flaming ATI fanboi, you're pimping RV560 in the 3DTables while blatantly ignoring G73-B1?! Then I look at the front page and it's all about CTM; not a word about CUDA! :runaway:

You flaming ATI fanboi, you're pimping RV560 in the 3DTables while blatantly ignoring G73-B1?! Then I look at the front page and it's all about CTM; not a word about CUDA! :runaway:

The G73-B1 needs to be added too. What good is the 3d table if its not updated when new cores are released. The 3d table is a big help and ppl can get the info they need from it with out having 10 threads on asking about the same info.

The G73-B1 needs to be added too. What good is the 3d table if its not updated when new cores are released. The 3d table is a big help and ppl can get the info they need from it with out having 10 threads on asking about the same info.

Of course its useful, that's why its there. Unfortunately, we don't have very good tools to deal with it just yet. It's either write an actual review for every new gpu (which would be lovely, but impractical) or poke the back-end manually with a level of access that requires the top dog to do it. We're working on a tool we can give more staff access to in order to keep up. The former editor was an Oracle dev and poked backends for a living!

Oh, err, that sounds much worse than I meant it! :LOL:

You're looking at triangle figures for the G80, not vertex ones (as with other entries). As for the new RV chips, some of the previous RV5xx ones had double z ROPs so perhaps ATI have carried this functionality over.

Back