[360,PS3] Devil's Third - New Itagaki title finally revealed.

Haha, this interview is great...

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2010-devils-third/701271

When asked about why they went with Tokyo Vikings before going with Valhalla Studios...

I was kinda drunk when we were talking about it. He said something something...sounds kinda good, and then I said, "maybe the name of a football team, something like that." So we wanted to go with something with good luck and last year's NFL champion was the Steelers. So I was going to go with the Steelers, but that's when I was going to get sober a little bit. So we decided to go with Vikings instead.

This is a very exclusive story for you guys. I just added Tokyo to Vikings and that's why it's called Tokyo Vikings. This is the creative process, you know. You might be crazy or you might be drunk at first and you get sober a little bit at a time and then you come up with something great. And that's why Tokyo Vikings is the name.

This interview could almost have been right at home in the Konami E3 presentation, although not quite as insane as some of those.

And now to see if they actually do mail me one of the T-shirts (watch the interview :p).

Regards,
SB

Back