1GB flash mp3 players

digitalwanderer said:
PC-Engine said:
Well there are expensive ones and there are cheap ones. The cheap ones are only around $30.
The terms "cheap earphones" and "$30" do NOT go together in my book! :oops:

OK then get the KOSS Plugs. They're less than $15, but I warn you, you get what you pay for. ;)

Z.jpg

digitalwanderer said:
PC-Engine said:
Well there are expensive ones and there are cheap ones. The cheap ones are only around $30.
The terms "cheap earphones" and "$30" do NOT go together in my book! :oops:

???

Good phones cost up to 300, so that's definitely cheap.

I have two pairs for $100 each at home, and these are more like "midrange" in professional terms.

_xxx_ said:
Good phones cost up to 300, so that's definitely cheap.

I have two pairs for $100 each at home, and these are more like "midrange" in professional terms.
Well "midrange in professional terms" is gonna probably be pretty top-end to me then. :)

$300 for earphones? I go thru waaaaay to many sets 'tween kids/puppies/kitties to consider that nice of a pair. :?

$30 I can handle, and they're small enough to hide.... ;)

I just bought the iRiver340, just brilliant sound quality, 40GB of storage, Ogg Vorbis support and WAV support coming.

Now all I need is a portable version of my HD600's :devilish:

Russ what do you think of the ipod shuffle ? I have a 1 gig coming to the house (it was free , take that l-b ) . I'm thinking it might be okay for my mother . Do you think i'm better off echanging it at best buy for something else ?

I"m going to take pictures of all my free stuff and put a sign next to it that says London boy was pwned !!!!

So you know its legit !

jvd said:
Russ what do you think of the ipod shuffle ? I have a 1 gig coming to the house (it was free , take that l-b ) . I'm thinking it might be okay for my mother . Do you think i'm better off echanging it at best buy for something else ?
I haven't used one, though I know that Apple works very hard on useability, if that's what you're interested in.

Otherwise, the audio is top notch, from what I've read. Beats the pants off of their HD ipods, particularly with bass response.

Back