RSX: Vertex input limited? *FKATCT

joker454,

Let me ask you a question. You have indicated many times that you 360 games will look better than your PS3 games due to the 360 having more available RAM for you to utilize.

Do you believe that the extra RAM of the 360 (both due to EDRAM and lower OS requirements) will be more significant to producing the best possible graphics than the other factors that are in the PS3's favor (such as the CELL chip, standard HDD, or Blu-ray drive)?

In other words, lets say you had a fantastic looking 360 game that you had spent a ton of time an money working on. Then you were told to port it to the PS3 but were given a huge load of money to work with. By fully utilizing the CELL processor to help the RSX, by streaming textures off the HDD drive, and by optimizing the PS3 as much as possible do you think the same game could look just as good or better on the PS3?

By the way, I want to thank you for coming on here and posting. Your comments have been very interesting and I appreciate hearing your view point on several matters.

joker454,

Let me ask you a question. You have indicated many times that you 360 games will look better than your PS3 games due to the 360 having more available RAM for you to utilize.

Do you believe that the extra RAM of the 360 (both due to EDRAM and lower OS requirements) will be more significant to producing the best possible graphics than the other factors that are in the PS3's favor (such as the CELL chip, standard HDD, or Blu-ray drive)?

In other words, lets say you had a fantastic looking 360 game that you had spent a ton of time an money working on. Then you were told to port it to the PS3 but were given a huge load of money to work with. By fully utilizing the CELL processor to help the RSX, by streaming textures off the HDD drive, and by optimizing the PS3 as much as possible do you think the same game could look just as good or better on the PS3?

By the way, I want to thank you for coming on here and posting. Your comments have been very interesting and I appreciate hearing your view point on several matters.

You can stream of a HDD on the 360 so that isn't in the PS3's favor. Blu-Ray won't increase graphic fidelity (it will allow you to hold more varied data but you are still limited by RAM). Cell would be the major difference I would think.

Oh, seems like I missed this one. Gears does leverage unreal, but Insomniac has also been leveraging an engine that Naughty Dog had written and tweaked for many many years as well. Seems like a fair comparison to me.

But surely there's a reason why the UE3 is being licensed by a huge number of 3rd party developers for big moolah, and is garnering tons of hype as one of the industry's premier engines, while none of that could be said for Insomniac's Resistance? Clearly, I don't think any person in his right mind would say that Insomniac's engine is even close to comparable to UE3. Just ask anyone in the industry.

It depends on your game. Hopefully I don't give it away, but in our case we need an entire scene to be visible at one time and the entire machines might is put to making that one scene looks its absolute best. There are no assets streamed in or anything like that, its basically load it all up, display it, and make it look as cool as possible. In that type of case yes, I don't think the PS3 will be able to match the 360's visuals because no matter what voodoo we do, when the PS3 is out of memory the 360 still has lots of breathing room left so we can add more to it.

In a streaming asset type game like GTA or Jak and Daxter the reverse might be true because the limit is not so much how much you can display at one given instant, but how many new assets are available to you over time. Bluray gives PS3 the advantage in this case because, using GTA as the example, as you drive around the PS3 could technically have 50gb's worth of assets available to it to stream in and display whereas 360 would have roughly 8.5gb or so.

Some additions to the above points:

- 'mission' type games can get around the disc space limit on 360 by shipping on multiple discs. Not an elegant solution, but doable.

- It's questionably whether or not many studios have the budget to fill a 50gb disc with assets.

- On multiplatform games like GTA, will they even bother since it's so much easier to make one set of assets that works on both platforms, and hence limited to 8gb or so.

- Correct me if I'm wrong in this, but from what I've heard streaming load times are slightly longer on PS3 because the optical head has a longer settling time, so it will be slightly slower at streaming than 360. I'm going on another devs info on this so I haven't verified it.

- Single platform games with huge budgets like Metal Gear don't need to care so they may very well fill the whole darn 50gb with stuff which would be awesome.

Those numbers seem "more or less" in line with what we've seen. They don't include the edram that the 360 has though, on PS3 we have to use some of the precious vram for frame buffers, don't need to do that on 360. The 360's memory advantage is huge currently, although this could change if sony trims back their memory needs. I think this is a much bigger issue to multi platform devs like myself. If you just do PS3 then you may not be feeling the pain as much. Taking a 360 game that looks nice and suddenly realizing that you have to free up 60+ megabytes of memory sucks ;( Likewise, taking your PS3 game and porting it to 360 will leave you with gobs of memory free which you may as well use to improve visuals. This is one of the reasons why I've been thinking lately that our 360 version will always look better than our PS3 version. We try to be clever as to which textures we downsize of course, so it's entirely possible that the typical game player won't notice.

Hi Joker454, can you comment on this ?

"For example, the texture formats. Compressed normal maps? That's an ATI patent, proprietary. You can't get that with nVidia hardware. We know it reduces cycles on ATI hardware which was why it was brought up a long time ago. There were questions about UE3.0 and the fact that it relies heavily on advanced texture technology like normal mapping.
The whole point of the the UE3.0 is to generate high poly models, and then simulate the geometry detail with normal mapping. The result is great looking models at a fraction of the vertex processing cost.
Will PS3 games benefit from this? Of course. His point is, Xenos benefits from it even more.
The unified shaders, for some reason lots of people were brushing that off as like a non feature. They kept quoting nVidia about how they said segmented shaders were just as fast and that Unified shaders weren't impressive etc.
Now nVidia uses unified shaders. Go figure. It's the only thing that allows games like Viva Pinata to have the look it does. Options are good.

Biggest thing? Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory.

You can never escape the confines of memory. PS3's biggest problem by far. Everything, is just peanuts in comparison. Nothing makes the gap between Xenos better, than the memory issues. (and bandwidth)

By RayOpSys on teamxbox forum"

Is it really true that Compressed normal maps are an Ati exclusive ?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can stream of a HDD on the 360 so that isn't in the PS3's favor.

The 360's default drive is 20gb, of which most is used by microsoft, game demos, movies, and all that other cool stuff you can get off of live. Only a small portion of it is useable by games, of which its typically used to cache data temporarily. PS3 on the other hand has 50gb at its disposal to stream in off a dual layer disc.

Joker,

Are there any other data types that you would have wanted to use (if the PS3 had more memory) or was it mostly just textures?

Anyway, this thread is getting way off topic... I'm surprised xbd hasn't popped up yet!

Well... sometimes you wonder if trying to get things back on course just creates another vector for noise. :) But I totally agree.

There's a lot of activity surrounding this thread, and it's almost a little surprising; maybe that's from my linking to it on another forum to draw Joker here in the first place, maybe not (I notice some new members, lots of visitors, and rare posters hovering around this thread).

But it's just non-productive when people start chiming in simply to express a view they have, which a or b developer has just supported. These threads are valuable because it's people who know the ins-and-outs discussing with one another, and from that we can all learn. A bit of that is lost when the 'audience' starts jumping in, perceiving that the discussion is actually perhaps a proxy... arena battle?... between the two consoles, with the developers acting as champions for such.

Guys, this is not a 'battle.'

Anyway getting back on topic some more, I think one of the positives to be highlighted here in this thread is the extent to which artwork comes into what consumers perceive, almost exclusively, to be engine-related 'graphics' achievements. We know that art assets are becoming an ever larger component of the costs in this industry, and personally I hope that the appreciation of their role in game creation begins to sink in with the lay-folk that argue the engine side exclusively when they compare in-game images to one another.

Oh, seems like I missed this one. Gears does leverage unreal, but Insomniac has also been leveraging an engine that Naughty Dog had written and tweaked for many many years as well. Seems like a fair comparison to me.

The studios have shared ideas and technology as it goes with first parties but Insomniac is not using anyone else's engine.

Incidently, I want to give a thanks to 'the Deans' for giving some insights into the SPE task-management system being used in Heavenly Sword and other Sony published games.

Also ShootMyMonkey, I remember you talking about that art-pipe project you're working on now back in the day when you started it; seems to me that it's coming along quite nicely. :) (and great posts in general in this thread)

Anyway here's a question to get us back on that track for either Joker, Fran, or any other dev working on or with knowledge of the present back-end state of 360-centric engine development. Joker, in a previous post you wrote:

joker454 said:
Incidentally this brings out one of the plusses of the rsx, targeting 1080p or 720p is trivial, its just a checkbox away. You have to tile on 360 to use 1080p which blows.

Now I don't believe you've mentioned whether your projects engine is licensed or proprietary as yet, but to the extent you can, what can you share about the level to which your game utilizes Xenos' tiling feature, and in recreating the development decision tree, what choices were made (in terms of possible alternatives) to bring your team to whatever that state is?

Also during the launch of 360, we of course all remember the discussions taking place around under-utilization and the problem stemming primarily from engine design not structured from the ground up with tiling in mind. Are we closer now to that paradigm? I know that the MS tools have been improving in that regard throughout the last year, but your comment on tiling Joker just sort of put me in the mindset... one year later, let's get a new snapshot on developer:tiling 'mastery.'

Obviously Fran, I'm excited about whatever you've got to add to this as well, since I know your engine is proprietary. :) And Joker if you guys *are* licensing, I think that whatever the case, it would make a good juxtaposition.

Indeed and the nice thing about having a bunch of SPU with a good task system, is its entirely possible to mix both types of programs (as a GPU enhancer and for gameplay system).

For example an area where SPU can benefit RSX a fair bit, is as Dean talks about as a geometry modifier (trimming small triangles, doing progressive meshing, HO tesselation, etc.). You can do this on either part of frame across all SPUs, or dedicate 1 or 2 SPU to the job and leave the others for general tasks.

I suspect you could do a similar thing on 360 CPU as well, to maximise the 2nd threads of each core. Put a cooperative job system on the 2nd hardware thread of each core, that picks up VMX128 jobs to assist R500... If your main threads weren't doing much VMX ops, that might actually be a good way to get both good performance...

And this is why developer feedback on the forums is so valuable, especially not in the one-up scenario. Obviously both platforms have some upsides and downsides (some of which they both share in both cases as well), but hearing how developers approach these issues and different solutions to problems to get a shipping product is very informative. Thanks Dean.

He is most likely discussing 3Dc. This format retains a fairly high image quality with ~4:1 compression compared to non-compressed 32bit normals (e.g. Toms and Neoseekers parroting ATI press kit info). A lot of software uses DXTC for normal map compression; 3Dc offers better quality with the same memory footprint IRC and is hardware accelerated so there is little impact on performance. Of course 3Dc can be used for other useful things, as ATI demonstrated in their very cool ToyShop demo.

The 360's default drive is 20gb, of which most is used by microsoft, game demos, movies, and all that other cool stuff you can get off of live. Only a small portion of it is useable by games, of which its typically used to cache data temporarily. PS3 on the other hand has 50gb at its disposal to stream in off a dual layer disc.

With the PS3 HDD being standard they also can stream some vital info from the HDD cache as well. I think this is one of the reasons it is standard.

Anyway getting back on topic some more, I think one of the positives to be highlighted here in this thread is the extent to which artwork comes into what consumers perceive, almost exclusively, to be engine-related 'graphics' achievements. We know that art assets are becoming an ever larger component of the costs in this industry, and personally I hope that the appreciation of their role in game creation begins to sink in with the lay-folk that argue the engine side exclusively when they compare in-game images to one another.

You are parroting Acert93 circa 2004 -- for shame! :p Comparing last gen (NV2A & GS; EE and a PIII/Celeron; memory architecture and resources) I think it is fair to say that the consoles are a) more similar than disimilar than last gen and b) in regards to performance envelopes they are more similar than disimilar, overall, than last gen. Obviously there are some differences, even big differences, in the current hardware and when doing a "checklist of feature performance" on each platform there are examples when there is a significant chasm in performance. But that said we are reaching certain diminishing returns in regards to certain techniques (e.g. the jump from a 1,000 poly model to a 10,000 poly model is visually more appearant than a 10,000 to 100,000 jump in most games and at the same resolutions; and likewise 2x the cloth physics performance is the difference between a 200x200 mesh and a 141x141 mesh). I do think we will see techniques on Cell that are much slower on Xenon and vice versa; ditto RSX and Xenos. How important, and how often these occur are really a matter of game design and the movement of the industry as well as tool design, what is determined to be sweet spots, and what resonates with consimers. Devs with the time and resources will also find ways to leverage the strengths and offload work to other system resources where there are bottlenecks. And matter of factly most consumers cannot tell the difference anyhow. In the long run we get faced with the reality that while Shrek 2 may have required a magnitude or more of rendering power of Toy Story 1, they both look great. And dare I say the technology in Shrek 1 would not have hindered the visual or creative abilities in Shrek 2 (just different design choices and compromises).

My real hope, as Cal stated in another thread, is that with the next consoles his main concern is how the hardware helps him churn out new, creative games with a lot of high quality content very quickly. At some point we will hit the situation of, "What is better: 1x 2m poly model in 1 month or 4x 1m poly models in 1 month?" This is where having Sony and MS in the market is pretty awesome because on the Sony side you now have a platform (CELL) and the leveraging of proven, robust, and well supported GPU technology (NV, CG, OpenGL) which is tackling this problem from a hardware equation to a large degree. What works on SPEs now should be able to be ported to Cell2, and for near linearly scaling code (e.g. lets say a physics engine) you now have a ton of resources to instantly scale your current platform code. MS is obviously taking the software tool route, as that is their expertise. Yet Sony isn't ignore software (even had a big software dev side aquisition in early 2005; and I often wonder how things would be different if Sony had strongly partnered with, or aquired, Epic) and MS isn't ignoring hardware partnerships. And I think consumers as well as publishers/developers benefit form this. Some pains, yes, but it keeps everyone honest and spurs development and investment into making the products better... Although I still think Panajav had the right idea of Xenos and Cell. The Playstation 360 :p

Anyhow, to a degree I am not confident that next gen will see the flip flop where performance takes a big back seat to creation. This gen there is still a major disparity in performance and technology being deployed by various studios; until we get to a point where we get easily deployable unified lighting and shadowing technologies (I can dream of RT and GI, but that is way not gonna happen in 5 years in realtime), stuff like physics for cloth, water, destroyed objects, etc is not only fast, but extremely fast and versatile on middleware, and a general shift where the tools and middleware allow content creation folks to do most of the design and heavy lifting with a focus on design and less on performance (within reason) I think we will still be in the current situation. Over the next decade, with the emergance of multicore solutions, I think it will become even more tech design oriented because so many resources have to be tailored toward getting the most out of the hardware instead of the hardware just doing what the artist wants.

Maybe we will never get to the place where the hardware and tools just allow people to be creative--draw, design, WYSIWYG, drop in code gaming, etc. I think stuff like XNA is dabbling in such and I think we all want to see more access and production from creative people... now I am OT so I will stop there. But the next decade will be very interesting. Hopefully developers will be pleasantly surprised by the hardware and software MS and Sony offer in 2010-2012.

There's SDK support for both out-of-the-box and custom SPU job management schemes, and internally we have a job manager that effectively plugs into this system which is available for teams operating as part of (or for) SCE WWS. So specifically, it's this custom job manager which Ninja Theory (*not* Team Ninja, as they are a group within Tecmo) are using.

Cheers,
Dean

So this internal job manager is purely a trade secret for SCE WWS developers?

Not available at all to third-party developers?

It would only be usable on the PS3 right, since it was designed for the architecture? (although if future consoles from competitors use a more Cell-like design, I guess it would be a competitive advantage to keep close).

Otherwise, to keep it internal might help SCE-published games in the PS3 market against third-party PS3 games. But for the benefit of the overall platform versus other platforms, it may be counterproductive?

So this internal job manager is purely a trade secret for SCE WWS developers?

I hope that is not the case. I think everyone has learned from the [failed] approach Nintendo had with tools and resources with their little Dream Team fiasco. Getting as many devs on board as possible with equal access to tools is a bigger win that focusing on teams that are exclusive to your platform. This is one reaon Sony stomped Nintendo, so I doubt they would replicate it. But I could see certain Cell-based task managers and such being proprietary and only truly useful for PS3 development. In which case that makes sense.

Hi Joker454, can you comment on this ?

"For example, the texture formats. Compressed normal maps? That's an ATI patent, proprietary. You can't get that with nVidia hardware. We know it reduces cycles on ATI hardware which was why it was brought up a long time ago. There were questions about UE3.0 and the fact that it relies heavily on advanced texture technology like normal mapping.
The whole point of the the UE3.0 is to generate high poly models, and then simulate the geometry detail with normal mapping. The result is great looking models at a fraction of the vertex processing cost.
Will PS3 games benefit from this? Of course. His point is, Xenos benefits from it even more.
The unified shaders, for some reason lots of people were brushing that off as like a non feature. They kept quoting nVidia about how they said segmented shaders were just as fast and that Unified shaders weren't impressive etc.
Now nVidia uses unified shaders. Go figure. It's the only thing that allows games like Viva Pinata to have the look it does. Options are good.

Biggest thing? Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory. Memory.

You can never escape the confines of memory. PS3's biggest problem by far. Everything, is just peanuts in comparison. Nothing makes the gap between Xenos better, than the memory issues. (and bandwidth)

By RayOpSys on teamxbox forum"

I believe there are some standardized formats that can be used, but 3dc is about twice as effective as the next available solution.

With the PS3 HDD being standard they also can stream some vital info from the HDD cache as well. I think this is one of the reasons it is standard.

The 360 harddrive can also stream, just developers either have to code for streaming from both the harddrive and disc or they have to cut down the user base they can sell to. (or cut down on what they stream for users without a harddrive)

almighty said:
Unreal Engine 3 was first revealed in 2004, and even then it was looking extremely polished and complete. So Gears, if truth be known was in development for atleast 3+ years, how much better do you think Resistance would of looked if Insomniac spent 3 years on a game engine before they starting creating game assett's?

Thats what annoys me when people compare PS3 game's to 360 one's that use UE3, UE3 is an extremely streamlined engine thats had years of work, 90% of PS3 launch game's use game engine's that id bet have'nt even had half of the time spent developing them as UE3.0 has..

I think that this is false at all, Unreal Engine 3 was in developing for years, but in a whole different platform, PC Windows.
They developed the engine mostly on Nvidia hardware (ok, they was first with ps3.0 and vs3.0), so the UE3 is far more fitting a ps3 machine, than a 360
it don't uses any of C1 advanced features, it don't tile at all, nor MSAA (devs says that it scales bad with msaa), nor memexport, nor cache locking, nor core locking, nor tessellator, nor procedural textures, nothing useful for the gpu of 360
and this is obvious, it is a *port* from another platform
it's as like final fantasy 11 on 360 would be a wonderfull game graphically because squarenix was working on their engine for tens of years on ps1/2/PC
there are not sense at all
Cliff and the rest of the team received the dev kit with Xenon and Xenos almost an year ago (end september if I rememeber well, everything about GOW before this date was showed on a PC, rumored as PC with SLI of 6800 ultra, included the E3 05 demo), so they port the engine from pc to a machine as 360 is, in only a year, where is the advantage that you are talking about?
And if I remember well (this is the case) Cliff says that GOW don't uses a lot of features of the 360, and this include Xenon too, this makes a lot of sense
(would be very very nice if Cliff start to write here, joker454 welcome to the board NB)

Perhaps I'm being silly, but they mention HLSL being compiled to both architectures. Surely this is the simplest give-away, HLSL is for DirectX (360) not OpenGL (PS3)! This is continuously mentioned (compile and run) throughout the posts. It's just another Xbot

true, but theres apparently now an open source converter for that.
http://www.powerdeveloper.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=915
"popper said:ATI offers DirectX - OpenGL converter for the x86.

perhaps some people might like to look at the possibility of adding PPC conversion options?.

interesting non the less......... "

"Graphics chip maker ATI Technologies has released HLSL2GLSL, an open source application designed to help programmers convert graphics code optimized for Windows’ DirectX 9 Application Programming Interface (API) to OpenGL, which is used on the Mac. Binaries for Mac OS X and Windows are available for download."

talking about HLSL and gfx in general for PPC/CELL , it seems plenty of game devs etc are happy to use the Altivec/spe's as a gfx engine but has anyone even started to refactor one of the 3D gfx bases 'OpenGL ES' http://www.khronos.org/opengles/spec/ perhaps ?, to use this power inside gentoo PPC linux for instance ?, if not why not?, no interest!.

[edit]

i found this latest pdf interesting for instance..
http://www.khronos.org/developers/l...performance-3D-for-handhelds_NVIDIA_Dec06.pdf
lol "It can be *VERY* difficult to throw things at the chip fast enough" seems its a problem at both ends of the spectrum (16k although i like ZX81 myself) 8)

seeing as the world is now waking up to the PPC cores, personally i think they should stop piddleing about and just put a cheap KiloCORE on all new kit incase some insightful programmers need to re-invent some innovation.
http://www.technewsworld.com/story/49772.html

While I agree that the Xbox 360 has a lot of leg room and has hardly been exploited to its full potential (2007-2008 is my long held guess for ground up engines with art geared toward the platform/engine strengths) I think these statements are waaay to strong.

it don't uses any of C1 advanced features, it don't tile at all, nor MSAA (devs says that it scales bad with msaa), nor memexport, nor cache locking, nor core locking, nor tessellator, nor procedural textures, nothing useful for the gpu of 360

UE3 may not be designed to use many of Xenos centric features, but it is overboard to say "nothing useful". First is we have to assume that some features will not be performant in all situations; likewise we do know some don't necessarily play nice together (e.g. tiling and streamout). Finally a GPU is all about putting pretty stuff on screen. For all the lashings some give GOW for technical reasons, the bottom line is UE3 is offering not only great tools but a rendering engine that does quality shadows (and self shadowing) as well as very high resolution textures and normal maps. My arguement for UE3 has been that while it isn't doing SPE voodoo or Vertex Texturing and Variance Shadow Mapping, or whatever new technique, the rendering technologies it is using are all very high quality. It is a matter of tradeoffs (lower quality new technique or a boat load of older proven techniques), and UE3 seems to have found a nice sweet spot with the GOW design. The few (any) games in 2006 have consistantly matched the end result (large part art, but you cannot ignore the technology pushing the art either) is a nod that, for at least 2006, UE3 was a good compromise for quality and technology and getting a nice looking product out. And games like Mass Effect do nothing to diminish that impression.

So argueing that UE3 does nothing useful for the 360 GPU isn't true. It is pushing texturing, shading, fillrate, etc like any other game. Are there more elegent techniques that will produce better IQ results in the future? SURELY! Are some of the technologies untapped in Xenos useful for such? Most likely! But there is a large chasm between "nothing usefull" and "room to grow". It is pretty clear with typical game dev schedules and when games began development and when final beta kits hit in late Summer 2005 that nothing out yet it a ground up effort with all the kinks worked out and a good idea of how to best use the hardware to get the best performance/iq as well as picking art styles that pick. Xbox fans don't need to defend this. It can take 4-5 years before that happens. It is a given.

If people really wanted to complain, maybe we can ask MS why so many titles are using UE3 instead of funding more efforts to exclusively hit the hardware hard? :devilish: Sony seems to be doing a good job of getting their exclusive titles to use the SPEs, so why MS would create a design like Xenos that requires some TLC (tiling for example) and then select middleware that doesn't really match the featureset well... hmmm. But I think the reason is simple: UE3 has the tools to push software development of next gen titles at a quickened pace, there is little to compete with it, and MS is about the software with their early launch strategy. Tiling, vertex texturing, memexport, datastreaming, tesselation, etc are things devs can figure out in years 3,4,5, and 6... at least that is how I interpret the signals I am getting from Redmond. Of course they can be hard to see sometimes from Auburn. :LOL:

I hope that is not the case. I think everyone has learned from the [failed] approach Nintendo had with tools and resources with their little Dream Team fiasco. Getting as many devs on board as possible with equal access to tools is a bigger win that focusing on teams that are exclusive to your platform. This is one reaon Sony stomped Nintendo, so I doubt they would replicate it. But I could see certain Cell-based task managers and such being proprietary and only truly useful for PS3 development. In which case that makes sense.
As DeanoC said SPURS is the job manager included in the SDK for everyone but Ninja Theory use a more avanced version from the SCE WWS code base. From what I have read Sony have two diferent codebase the one included in the SDK and other one for first/second partys (the SCE World Wide Studios code base).

-The code base for third partys is more multyplataform oriented. Sony have software dev team/s developing only for that codebase. PSSG is a mayor example of this (http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35010).

-The code base for first/second partys is more PS3 expecific and includes both developed by Sony libraries and develped by teams operating as part of (or for) SCE WWS. The only visible result of this is the "flag algoritm" (Motorstorm, GTHD and Heavenly Sword flags look mostly the same).

If any developer can comment what they think about the diferent codebases and their future that would be appreciated. (Sorry about my bad English, it isn't my first language)

Back