You're an idiot for buying a PS3 at launch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us here are gamers, or game devlopers. We enjoy games ,and discuss a entertainment platform, not, a stock option on a oilwell in kuala lumpur, or saphire mine in angola.

One might be a idiot to buy socks in a iranian firm called "plutonium is us", and who sells gear for certain bombs, buying a machine to have fun? what is wrong with that?

Yes , the dream of every PS gamer is to play Rainbow 6 :D

COD3 is another example.

PS3 buyers get that right off the bat. Even though it is on both systems, a PS3 launch buyer just has more qaulity games to choose from the 360 launch buyer.

The 360 launch was just, "get it out on shelves as soon as possible" basically. Which does have it's advantages, but the launch games didn't push the machine imo.

Thats a pretty pessimistic way of looking at it. But the way i see it is even though its expensive, your getting the most value for your money by purchasing a launch unit, the same applies for the other 2 consoles as well. If you wait for the price to drop then you truly end up with over priced hardware.

So if someone is an idiot already, and he happens to buy a PS3 at launch, does he become idiot +1? Level 2 Idiot? With all the things we can idiotically buy at launch there is the possibility to get to Master Idiot level (idiot +12), which is quite a feat as that's higher than the already powerful Village Idiot, who can cast Stupidaga at just 1MP cost!

(Sorry i'm in full Final Fantasy mode)

My launch day ps1, ps2, psp, all work fine as the day I got them. :)
A statistical anomaly I must be. :LOL:

Maybe ... but it's the same here! (Ok, well, I didn't get the ps1 at launch, but the others, yes - though the European PS2 maybe doesn't fully count, but the PSP is a 1000 from Japan delivered on my doorstep in Europe on 17 december, 5 days after Japanese launch)

So if someone is an idiot already, and he happens to buy a PS3 at launch, does he become idiot +1? Level 2 Idiot? With all the things we can idiotically buy at launch there is the possibility to get to Master Idiot level (idiot +12), which is quite a feat as that's higher than the already powerful Village Idiot, who can cast Stupidaga at just 1MP cost!

Emm... PM me when you've figured it all out.

Since I bought launch consoles before, I qualify as one. I was advised...

(1) Don't quarrel with an idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experiences (Other variant being... no one can tell who's the real idiot). [Stolen from a sig. somewhere... forgot where]

(2) Stupidity is uncurable. So no matter how many Final Fantasy Tents or Cura you used, I can never regain full health/intelligence.

I bought my PS1 in launch and PS2, didn't have any problems with my units. Perhaps I'm just lucky so I really don't see why people are crying about people buying one in launch. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back