Favorite youtube video

Ask the big corporations which sell you things and earn billions on the backs of billions of people.
Lol wut. Try to at least make sense before posting. (Also: remember to take your lithium every day.)

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, much less what it has to do with anything. Big corporations are the ones who'd be MOST interested in free energy. ...Why? Because it'd be FREE.

Unless you needed a reactor/catalyst/whatever made of like 5000 cubic meters of platinum or somesuch to exploit said free energy of course. Then it'd cost too much.

:LOL: I'm not going anywhere. If you are really interested (and not being sarcastic only), then please, ask the owner of that video.

I'm not interested. I would prefer to pay my bills to the electricity corporation. They are also people, should eat something... :rolleyes:

I'm not asking you to do it forever just one hour will do or is that your excuse,
"I wont create my own electricity not even to backup my claims because the company would make less profit" thats a cop out if I ever heard one.

and why would I ask the owner of a video I believe to be fake if it works or not is that how you deal with scammers
"hey mr scammer do you really want to put $49 million dollars in my account"
"you do, thank god for that for a while there I thought you wanted my bank details for criminal purposes I'm glad I now know its true"

wow guys, this free energy video is full of crap.
He had to break open a lighter for it to work, and as far as I know, lighters cost money.

AFAIK, it's not against the forum rules to be absolutely clueless about the universe and the physics that drive it. Don't really see a reason why anyone need to get banned, there's an ignore feature and it works pretty well if you really can't stomach someone's posts...

I'm not talking about just the ridiculous things he said in this thread, I doubt I'm the only one who feels the quality of his posts are less than what should be acceptable, but yeah I don't make the rules nor do I want to. I'll just put him on ignore (first person ever on my list BTW), settle for it working "pretty well" and hope for a UNI free board in the future.

edit: I wanted to add that if you have a person who thinks it's possible to plug an extension cord into itself and the hover a disassembled cigarette lighter next to it to make the cord provide energy magically, then we can at least ponder whether this level of understanding is more likely to raise or lower the quality of other threads as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol wut. Try to at least make sense before posting.
I don't even know what that's supposed to mean, much less what it has to do with anything. Big corporations are the ones who'd be MOST interested in free energy. ...Why? Because it'd be FREE

This may all seem very strange. It did to me at first. But then the notion of a round Earth, going around the sun, and even heavier-than-air flying machines, seemed impossible not too long ago.

The notion of clean, inexpensive energy for everyone, however, is a threat to those who want to soak every last dollar out of fossil fuels and especially those who would use control of energy to dictate people’s lives.

;)

Visions of New Energy

Ere many generations pass, our machinery will be driven by power obtainable at any point in the universe. It is a mere question of time when men will succeed in attaching their machinery to the very wheelwork of nature."

- Nikola Tesla, Inventor Alternating Current Motor

"We would have universal abundance."

- Adam Trombly, New Energy Inventor

"If these new energy technologies were to be set free world-wide, the change would be profound; it would effect everybody: it would be applicable everywhere. These technologies are absolutely the most important thing that has happened in the history of the world."

- Brian O’Leary, Physics Professor, NASA Astronaut

Thread: Thrive torus free energy physics

At least I don't humiliate anyone in front of everyone and don't make anything personal with suggestions who should be banned or who not. If you don't agree with alternative view points, at least try to respect other people.
It's for our good.

Mhm, I see. However, few days ago I happened upon one interesting quote.
"If laws are written (invented) by people, then don't trust them too much." It's made by human after all. :LOL:
Except the laws of thermodynamics can be derived from one simple fact about the world: everything around us is made of atoms.

Do you think that there are things around us that aren't made of atoms?

P.S. Oh, and if you think that appeal to smaller particles, such as photons or electrons, can save your free energy idea here: they can't.

The notion of clean, inexpensive energy for everyone, however, is a threat to those who want to soak every last dollar out of fossil fuels and especially those who would use control of energy to dictate people’s lives.
That's a total and utter circular reasoning strawman argument. You're making up a scenario favorable to your own point of view of the topic, to fit said point of view. It's also an expression of paranoia, and a self-fulfilling prophecy. Congratulations. Too bad you have no actual evidence that any of what you're saying is true. ...And no, appealing to authorities with a smattering of random quotes from well-known historical figures in certain fields doesn't prove that you're right. Sorry.

At least I don't humiliate anyone in front of everyone and don't make anything personal with suggestions who should be banned or who not.
*ahem* I thought I just said I did not think you should be banned...? But ok, blame me for everything, if it makes you feel better! :)

And finally I maintain that if these free energy ideas ACTUALLY worked, we'd already be using them by now. "They" - whomever "they" is supposed to be - cannot suppress something of this magnitude, especially not in the internet age. Free energy would have too much appeal to too many people, IF it actually worked. Which it doesn't. We have too many smart people doing research in these fields for something like this to have gone unnoticed except by certain certifiable wackjobs and/or conmen in various youtube videos.

Rudecurve's self-sustaining electric motor guy for example, all he has to do would be to either let other (actually credible) people examine his work, or start manufacturing and selling the devices (maybe filing for a patent first.) I guarantee they'd sell like fucking hotcakes. If you had just the tiniest free energy device you could use it to drive another, bigger free energy device, which drives another, bigger free energy device and so on and so forth, and you could run ANYTHING for FREE. No amount of imaginary oil-industry MIB:s could change that. Human greed is too strong a motivating force...but alas. Free energy doesn't work.

Also, if you'd said the oil MIB:s wanted these secrets so they could control the sales of them, THEN maybe I would have entertained the notion of believing you. But suppressing free energy just to sell oil when it doesn't matter WHAT it is you sell to make your money - oil or free energy devices... Nothing you claim make any sense. Sorry.

Its already being used, some evil corporation is stealing single socks all over the world, and since single socks arent of use for anyone, they surely use them for pure mass-to-energy conversion.
Getting rich by stealing from anyone, if I had a couple backup-socks Id be out in the streets protesting against em! Whoever they are!
Have you never heard of the cold-headed gnomes? Extremely vain, they steal socks to keep their bald heads warm but, due to their vanity, they will not be seen wearing the same sock as someone else.

Back