Favorite youtube video

Fantastic. Though the female judge was good with the back handed complements. Nothing like being told you're a frog that'll turn into a prince

It was worth it to see Simon's eyes bug out from "oh, right, this is going to be so. . . shit, he really can sing opera!"

Judge girl might have insulted him twice, but there was a few seconds there when he was singing and she was ready to have his baby.

Dunno if "sick" is the right word to describe THAT.

In fact I don't think it is! :LOL:

Many of those motions and positions shown by those dancers reminded me of lobsters.. Something quite crustacean-like about their appearance at times. Limbs waving about as if bobbing about in an ocean. :cool:

Peace.

Dunno if "sick" is the right word to describe THAT.

In fact I don't think it is! :LOL:

Many of those motions and positions shown by those dancers reminded me of lobsters.. Something quite crustacean-like about their appearance at times. Limbs waving about as if bobbing about in an ocean. :cool:

Peace.
Yay for crabs!

I think these have been posted, but they're too great not to re-post:
Hot turtle love
Camouflage!
Now, put that camouflage to use...

Was this one linked earlier in the thread?

Boeing 777 Wing Ultimate Load Test!

Try and spot the rubber ducky. :p
Peace.

Btw:
Video on how to turn a regular MiniMag flashlight into a COOL burning laser pointer!

Yeah. Really cool until you unknowingly shine that thing onto a reflective surface and hits someone in the eyes with it (hopefully yourself :p). Nowhere in this video is it mentioned there's any dangers associated with this procedure. Just that it's COOL and that you can light matches and pop balloons :)shock: where there's balloons there's usually kids too) with it. So cool burning laser pointers FTL..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back