DIY Perks: Building the WORLDS FIRST PlayStation 5: Tablet Edition

He has great content on that channel šŸ‘šŸ¼

He could have used flat heatpipes for an even "slimmer" profile and included a switch to enable external HDMI out for the ultimate build.

This guy has one of the best channels on youtube. Been following his videos for a little while. I particularly liked the ones where he build his own speakers, built his own dual-layer LCD screen and built his own projector.

I would actually purchase this. Having a full fat PS5 in a more slimmer and portable package for travel would be awesome.:yep2:
that's a better concept for a console than most desktop consoles imho. I kinda admire the people who are capable of doing certain things like that. As someones who dabble in the "mechanics" of things, literally, but with my own bikes, I kinda understand the process of evolving to something like that. But that's another level. It's like one of those people who perform certain speedruns, you go like "wth? How did they do that?".

My only doubt about this is the actual weight, which he doesn't mention in the video.

Last edited:
Back