What Anime are you watching now?

A lot of the anime sites say this will be a really fantastic season for new series. Some of the new series I'll be watching include Golden Kamuy, Juushinki Pandora and Piano no Mori. And will be looking for carryovers from last year like Shokugeki no Souma.

I did watch and enjoyed the Alderamin in the Sky series. It's worth watching

Last edited:
A lot of the anime sites say this will be a really fantastic season for new series. Some of the new series I'll be watching include Golden Kamuy, Juushinki Pandora and Piano no Mori. And will be looking for carryovers from last year like Shokugeki no Souma.

I did watch and enjoyed the Alderamin in the Sky series. It's worth watching
I'm watching Shokugeki no Souma. I will alternate this with Alderamin in the Sky. The first few minutes of the first episode look promising, with the tentacle stuff, etc. :D

Hahaha, the episode just finished. I laughed so hard when the lady that wanted to shut down the restaurant had an orgasm and appeared naked, as well as her minions. This kind of comical drama/epicness can be so funny... certainly more entertaining than failed supposedly serious epicness such as Attack on Titan's.

Watched Steins Gate Zero and loved it, I already think I've figured out the show's gimmick so the feels are ok. LOL

JUST found out last night that Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory comes out today and it's a continuation of TSR and they're not releasing any plot/summary information about it which is just so f-ing cool!

A new season of Steins Gate and Full Metal Panic? Life is GOOD! :D

Yes and it's by Xebec and there's only one thing I want from them: MORE
Fixed it for you, but I can't disagree. It's like Steins Gate 0 for me, I got no real clue going in what it's about and I think I LIKE it that way and want to keep it that way. Every week a surprise is a way I haven't seen animes in a while. :)

Plus I've been a FMP fan for so long I can't remember, must have watched Fumoffu more than a dozen times and it's one of those, 'never fails to make me smile', type rewatches whenever I'm down. VERY good season of anime this spring!

VERY good season of anime this spring!
It's okay.
P5 anime is probably nice but I won't touch it until it's finished (SPOILERS SPOILERS EVERYWHERE).
Megalo Box is nice.
GGO animu is by 3Hz so would probably look cool (and Kuroboshi chara designs).
GBD will probably be shit (I don't trust Bandai with anything anymore, GBF s1 was totally lightning in a bottle).

And a new Sword Art Online, Alternative Gun Gale Online? :D

Sure it'll probably suck, but it's SAO so I'll love it anyways. ROFL!

This is an amazingly surprising season for me! A bunch of old favorites that I didn't know were coming out, LOTS of fun!

Darling in the FranXX - 14:
I don't even remember the last time one single episode causes THIS much asspain all over the internet.

And a new Sword Art Online, Alternative Gun Gale Online? :D

Sure it'll probably suck, but it's SAO so I'll love it anyways. ROFL!

This is an amazingly surprising season for me! A bunch of old favorites that I didn't know were coming out, LOTS of fun!
I did enjoy ggo more than sao proper season 2, and the 1st 2 episodes are action packed and kinda funny. Its a good thing ill be less busy in the summer, ill finally be able to keep up :)

Back