News & Rumours: Playstation 4/ Orbis *spin*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool, this is good news ... Spotify is just a nicer service. Hope the playlists feature makes it over.

Exclusive? Hopefully that does not mean other services can't make an appearance. I have almost zero interest in Spotify but an rdio client on the PS4 would be awesome.

Exclusive? Hopefully that does not mean other services can't make an appearance. I have almost zero interest in Spotify but an rdio client on the PS4 would be awesome.

It seems Sony and Spotify struck an exclusive deal and will convert Music Unlimited users to Spotify.

It seems Sony and Spotify struck an exclusive deal and will convert Music Unlimited users to Spotify.

Cool. Should be a win-win arrangement.

Hopefully Sony will make a HomeKit bridge to Playstation. Sony should try to integrate into iOS and Android ecosystem.

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/0...ork-in-february-announcements-inbound/131889/
An e-mail has just gone out to PlayStation MVPs with an invitation to a private event in New York City on Friday February 13 where a “new PlayStation initiative” will be announced.

The event will take place on Friday, February 13 from 3-6 PM local time at Gotham Hall in New York. Attendees must be over 18 to attend, with an open bar for those 21 and older. With an open bar, playable unreleased games and celebrities in attendance, the event in itself is reason enough to get excited for those lucky few invited, but the real interest here is the new PlayStation initiative.

What this initiative could be is unclear, but with rumors swirling about a PS4 slim and a PS Vita successor, this could be a big deal indeed.
Any guesses?
Maybe The Last Guardian?

(I did it again. I made myself sad again.)

Any guesses?
Maybe The Last Guardian?
a3058ed0cc85fa62e7ea0537b861990f.jpg

I'll just throw this against the wall, the initiative will be something like a Playstation kick-starter type deal with matching funds or something like that from Sony. May even make it non profit ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back