All hail to the new king of posters!

Heh, great job Shifty!

My goodness, I'm 15th! I could even theoretically end up 10th at the end of this year ...

* falls into a pondering state ... life's priorities ... achieve something meaningfull ... etc. *

;)

Its been almost a year since lb last posted, so it was bound to happen anyways. :) Gratz, Shifty, dont burn out like he did.

@Arwin, I know what you mean. I was one of the top posters, but decided that I needed to spend my time on more constructive things. Now Im on my way to getting a duel degree in Elect Eng and Comp Eng, with a possibility of getting another one in Software Eng. (havent decided if im that crazy yet!)

Thank you! Thank you! It was a hard challenge, and there were times I felt like giving up, but I've stuck in there and it's finally paid off. I want to thank all those who made this possible, in particular LB who vanished off the edge of the track. I will also state categorically that any claims I was seen loitering around his London flat with a potato-sack and bottle of chloroform are completely unfounded and should be ignored.

And only 23 posts from the round 15k! Woohoo!

postpenis.jpg

(Sorry, had to! :p )

When I see myself on the first page and my post count I can't do anything but feel disgusted of all the time I spent on this board. :LOL:

Hail to Shifty! Look how he lays down the posts with a minimum of LOL cats references Digi. :p

My goodness, I'm 15th! I could even theoretically end up 10th at the end of this year ...

Practice is catching up with theory I see, 12th and close to 11th, with almost three months to go! Though Jawed may be a moving target in these months. ;)

Hmmm I should break posts into logical/digestible components and rapid fire posts :devilish: 1 'article' = 10 posts. Daaaaang ... I could have gone to town with rep if I had thought about it!!!! :devilish:

Ding 1000 after almost 8 years? Do I finally get a shiny new title or something?

Back