Krispy Kreme Bacon Cheeseburgers! Lutherburgers!

PenguinJim

Newcomer
Or even Googleburgers! Call them what you will, they look om nom nom tasty!

Look what they made on Google's Head Chef's Birthday! (Thanks AlStrong for the link)

OK, they didn't strike me as particularly delicious at first, but I unintentionally left that page up in my browser for a while, and they slowly hypnotised me into thinking they were nomlicious. So I made some.

Mini-George Foreman Grill turns heart-attack burgers into HEALTHY burgers! Can't save us from photo blur, though.

You only need to eat one of these every three days. And you'll still put on weight.

Want to make something even healthier? Add a heavily-dressed salad with feta cheese!

NOM NOMS!

The rentals managed roughly one bite each of theirs, before removing the burger and bacon and leaving the doughnut. I ate mine and then had the spare Lutherburger, too! Om nom nom!

Happy Birthday, Google Head Chef! And damn you, AlStrong, for these chest pains. :p

Some dessert PJ? :yes:

SuperSizeSundae.jpg

I'll gladly have a try at those cheeseburgers if that's not real donuts. I hate sugar, and donuts suck! fat is tasteful, sugar is for children.

At this juncture you might as well forgo the pretense of enjoyment and inject fat directly into your ass with reverse liposuction(tm).

If you are capable of eating that, and keeping it down, you need a priest to perform an exorcism; you are not human.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back