Guys, do you apply face care products everyday?

Reverend

Banned
The only thing I use everyday (twice a day) without fail is face wash for my oily skin. Other products I have are moisturizer, "skin-whitening/cooling" solution and face scrub, all of which I seldom use because I view them as non-essential.

BTW, I am a guy (some of the products mentioned above were bought for me by my wife) and this thread is targetted at guys (which means 99.9% of everyone in this forum). Tag, if she is still around, can provide advice, of course :)

i dont use a damn thing, soap and water in the shower

when i was younger i used cleansers like you mentioned, but by the time i was 25 or so there was not a need anymore

Why is men using skin care products disgustiong?

It's too feminine for a straight guy if you ask me, but I said slightly and I don't judge people because of it, many of my male friends use these products, but I personally find it slightly disgusting and I have the right to feel so and will never use them myself, maybe I'm just lucky to have good enough skin as it is.

Are you male friends straight?

I think in this day and age most women would prefer their men make some effort.

Most of them are...
My effort is that I shower at least once a day, brush my teeth, don't pee all over the bathroom, use deodorant and overall try to keep myself in good shape. I know that in this day and age that's enough for atleast to reasonable amount of women.

nothing on my face except water.
not adverse to the stuff though, if i had the cash ild get plastic surgery, wrinkels removed etc, the works, ive always wished i had pointed ears (+ not cause of spock)
u might be interested to know (or not) i havent washed my hair since oct 1999, my aim is do a whole decade without washing it, im confident ill succeed now, actually one of the easiest goals ive set myself.

Ehm.. I'm not the most aware person when it comes to all these various products we can use but I'd never ever consider going even a WEEK without washing my hair!

Why?

Because hair gets oily (from glands in the skin). Ans the oil oxidizes and starts to SMELL.

And it attracts DIRT.

And it's disgusting.

Ten years without washing? OMG. That's just plain yucky. I'm surprised you don't have bugs n stuff living in your hair. Gods know you got everything else living in there (mites bacteria etc). EEEEEWWWWWW!

Chrissakes GO WASH YOUR DAMN HAIR NOW! :cool:

Peace.

Zed, have you got dreads? I was vaguely acquainted with a guy calling himself Zed who had dreadlocks. He was a funny guy.

I was given a huge shaving kit recently with shaving oils, pre-shave facial scrubs, pre-shave moisturisers, post shave wotsits and a whole host of other gunk. It left my face feeling as soft as, er, a baby's bottom. However, it meant it took me about 45 minutes to shave. I'd use it for special occasions. I figure looking good at the right times is a good thing.

I wear mascara, lipstick and a suit of dead fat women.

"Are you about a size 14?"

Mud pack every night, face peel in the AM and a fresh splash of prostate fluid after the shower.

:)

I only use lotion or cream for my eczema. Can't say I use anything fancy. I tried aloe vera (direct from the plant) once, and I was quite allergic.

Back