Favorite youtube video

I wanted to see him drink it.

If you look at the "safe to do at home" part of their website, they do have a bloke drinking the coke (without can) and half a roast chicken. They also do one where they take a whole MacDonald's meal and turn it into a drink. Quarter pounder, fries, milkshake, all in one heart-attack inducing glass.

A friend of mine thinks metal moulding is fun. The best easily accessibe material for the mould is apparantly cat litter that is run through a blender. (Cat litter usually contains bentonite.)
He told that when he bought a new cheap blender for this use, the cashier pointed out that he should save the reciept in case he needed to use the two year warranty.

He had a hard time not laughing out loud at that point.

Dear god... much as the beatings with the shinai looked painful, it's hard not to laugh at that.
"ven...ven.. veni... ven... ven... ven... Victor!"
"eighteen, nineteen, ten... ten-ten. ten-ten... ten-ten-one"

But I do think you can't post on this site about Youtube without including this one --
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTby_e4-Rhg

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten !!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL:

How am i gonna look at 100 the same way ever again!!!

That was hilarious.

Why was everyone clapping?:???:

From my understanding of it, what the guy on the receiving end did was to parry every single attack of a Chun's Li kicks. This different from straightforward blocking, as I believe, parrying requires you to press the block button precisely at the time the person is attacking you. At least that's what I think... (but I'm maybe/probably wrong!)

Havn't seen this game since I sold my Amiga 1200 years ago *L*
Brings back memories.
.oO(Spedball 2...."Icreeeeam.....icecreeeeeam.....")

bystander said:
om my understanding of it, what the guy on the receiving end did was to parry every single attack of a Chun's Li kicks. This different from straightforward blocking, as I believe, parrying requires you to press the block button precisely at the time the person is attacking you. At least that's what I think... (but I'm maybe/probably wrong!)

As far as I can remember you are correct.
I never played Street Fighter much though, the genre dosn't appeal to me...which is why I don't own any consoles ;) *L*

Last edited by a moderator:
Not only that, but he did so with very very little energy, and ended up beating Chun Li. If you watch the whole round again, you'll see he gets kicked until he has very little energy, even a small hit would have KO'ed him, then he starts blocking everything and beating the crap out of Chun Li without taking a hit, which i think is why they were all clapping?
Personally, that's the big woohoo about the game, but then again my geekiness level might not allow me to understand the hidden layers of knowledge.

Back