Horizon Forbidden West [PS4, PS5, PC]

• Thread starter Deleted member 7537
  • Start date
Yep. Story wise there is no comparison. DG really had 158 missions? Wow. I got the platinum on that one and I can’t even remember.
strongly disagree, horizon may have quite interesting story, but narration and np'c ? hard to imagine more generic game in this aspect, dg is easly better in this department

strongly disagree, horizon may have quite interesting story, but narration and np'c ? hard to imagine more generic game in this aspect, dg is easly better in this department

I hope this was intentional to give Aloy more room to grow and keep some mystery. Maybe forbidden west adds more details to the antagonist(s). It's still a pretty big mystery what is going on in the world of horizon.

Reactions: snc
Super excited to see how gameplay compares to the reveal trailer. I wonder when they will show the PS4 version. I'm curious to see how much they are able to improve over HZD on that old hardware.

Yep. Story wise there is no comparison. DG really had 158 missions? Wow. I got the platinum on that one and I can’t even remember.

This is a form of Stockholm syndrome. :yes:

I've seen this happen before. It's okay to like something more than somebody else. Nobody needs to die here! :runaway: DG had some good characters like Rikki and Addison but also has its share of cartoonishly exaggerated archetypes. The lack of characters, apart from the protagonist, in Horizon worked for me because you were on a long journey across lands and mostly on your own. You were rarely forming attachments, just meeting people and moving on quickly.

DG was retreading the well-trodden path of zombie apocalypse whereas Horizon has robot dinosaurs seemingly having exterminated man. It was genuinely new and finding out why was a huge part of the appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a form of Stockholm syndrome. :yes:

I've seen this happen before. It's okay to like something more than somebody else. Nobody needs to die here! :runaway: DG had some good characters like Rikki and Addison but also has its share of cartoonishly exaggerated archetypes. The lack of characters, apart from the protagonist, in Horizon worked for me because you were on a long journey across lands and mostly on your own. You were rarely forming attachments, just meeting people and moving on quickly.

DG was retreading the well-trodden path of zombie apocalypse whereas Horizon has robot dinosaurs seemingly having exterminated man. It was genuinely new and finding out why was a huge part of the appeal.
I would even like your post but you had to start with dying so maybe next time ;d

Gu77hXH.gif

7vkCQb8.gif

QbAgtNI.gif

Time of the day change.

Their standard disclaimer at the start: "Not actual gameplay. Captured in-engine from PS5."

upload_2021-5-27_12-40-4.png

Back