Sony Gamescom 2013 conference

US launch: 15th Nov
EU launch: 29th Nov

32 countries.
1.9 million preorders ? Can they fulfill all ?

Edit: it's 1 million preorders.

Nov launch.

Rumours were wrong.
Very disappointing, but understandable.

I already cancelled my preorder a couple weeks ago, i decided to wait for white PS4 + first die shrink and this gamescom has not changed my plans.

And there goes the kitchen-sink conference without half of the kitchen!

Also can someone on the other side get cboat banned already :v

Overall I was bored. I was still expecting to see more of the UI, the eye camera and some new big title announcements

I'd say a much better conference than E3, less talking more action. Of course Gamescom it's not as important as E3 and they are not going to announce AAA exclusives here. Really excited about remote play on the Vita.

Edit: Launch US, mid november 2 weeks before BF, i think it was expected.

I'd say a much better conference than E3, less talking more action. Of course Gamescom it's not as important as E3 and they are not going to announce AAA exclusives here. Really excited about remote play on the Vita.

Yep. This presentation style is definitely better than their E3 one.

Jack Tretton talks too much. :p

BTW, Minecraft on PS4, that was a huge announcement.

Jack Tretton talks too much. :p
Not to mention he looks like a mobster from the Sopranos. I'm always expecting to to say something like "Hey Microsoft, nice console you got there. Is it insured? It'd be a terrible shame if something happened to it." - replete with New York/Jersey accent.

Notch had already implied it anyway, surprised at pre-order data. Maybe that is just to make MS feel better. Lol

How so. Its on the 360 and announced for the one. It was a meh announcement for the one

After selling over 8 million units over XBLA have you seen how much the retail version for 360 is selling?

Loosing this exclusivity (on consoles) is a huge deal.

Back