Microsoft Xbox E3 2013 Events - Xbox: A new Generation of Games Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
token woman on stage :LOL:

i missed the first 15 mins, they announced a new 360 and no price? wtf? does that imply no cut?

and available today? i seriously wonder how that is even theoretically possible to not leak beforehand.

OK, I can see that Twitch integration being hugely popular.

Chat on Twitch on your Xbox One while playing the game you are streaming on Xbox One. WOW.

Regards,
SB

I like this use of SmartGlass as a controller, though it can still be clumsy to switch back and forth imho.

I used to love to watch Killer Instinct as a young teenager in the arcades. The gameplay itself was a bit crap imho (the opportunity that it would show up was discussed and then slagged off by several podcasts), but I loved looking at it, and it seems to look great now too.

Smart use of background processes to be able to game while waiting in a multiplayer room.

So twitch.tv integration, as mentioned at the Xbox One reveal, similar to what we've seen on PS4 in Feb. Good, it's a good feature and I personally like having good features on all platforms. :)

How about anti-moocher platform? LOL You can't mooch off anybody anymore. LOL

Tommy McClain

this conference is chock full o nuthin but games. surprised ms did such an about face and finally got it.

internet will have to find new reasons to hate.

lol dead rising 3, cboat redeemed

this conference is chock full o nuthin but games. surprised ms did such an about face and finally got it.

internet will have to find new reasons to hate.

lol dead rising 3, cboat redeemed

dead rising 3 rumor didn't come from cboat

it was omgwtfbbq

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back