Your favorite grossout/comedy movies

rpg.314

Veteran
Hi,

I am feeling bored right now and need to watch some crazy movies to get out of it. So please only post the grossout/comedy movies for some light-hearted moments. No reviews of comedies gone wrong please. Romcoms only if there is appreciable comic content.

Will seed the thread with the following (in no particular order)

-American Pie 1/2/3
-Notting Hill
-40 yr old virgin
-When harry met sally
-Something about Mary
-Meet the parents
-Hangover
-Old school
-Analyze this
-Eurotrip
-Austin Powers.....
-Roadtrip
-Dude where's my car

Please add...

Hmm, well given that you've put Notting Hill and When Harry Met Sally, I'd also suggest Ten Things I Hate About You, The Truth About Cats and Dogs, My Super-Ex Girlfriend, Mystery Men, Get Over It, Forgetting Sarah Marshall, She's All That, Anchorman, Blades Of Glory, Happy Gilmore, Dodgeball, 50 First Dates.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall is a true gem. Watched it just earlier this week.

I suggest Hot Shots, Kung Pow: Enter The Fist, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, Knocked Up, Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, Scary Movie 1 and 4(The others are kinda forgettable), Airplane!, The Kentucky Fried Movie and Step Brothers.

Hmm, well given that you've put Notting Hill and When Harry Met Sally, I'd also suggest Ten Things I Hate About You, The Truth About Cats and Dogs, My Super-Ex Girlfriend, Mystery Men, Get Over It, Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Well, those two aren't gross out per se. I added them because they have (IMHO) more comedy than ususal romcoms.

Basically, needs to have a bunch of laughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Secret, Blazing Saddles, Police Academy, Batman and Robin. That last one's not so much funny perhaps as simply laughable, but hey...at least Arnold's cool in it! :LOL:

Back