XXXX games

Btw, that is my main problem with playing space simulation battles or watching things like Star Wars: there is no way, whatsoever, a human can beat even a simple computer at that game. Not if they both use the same weaponry, that is. Gods excluded.

Why in hell should I fire a turret by hand? And one that has "laser beams" that are much slower than rifle bullets at that...

DiGuru said:
Btw, that is my main problem with playing space simulation battles or watching things like Star Wars: there is no way, whatsoever, a human can beat even a simple computer at that game. Not if they both use the same weaponry, that is. Gods excluded.

Why in hell should I fire a turret by hand? And one that has "laser beams" that are much slower than rifle bullets at that...

You forgot the Force. :)

DiGuru said:

Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force.

Back