wives are awesome!

TheMightyPuck said:
Wives rule. Especially horny ones who aren't getting what they need from their overworked husbands :LOL:

LOL!

Wives are fine, but throw in a few years and a couple kids and, well, as Billy Maher said: 'gays should be allowed to marry and stop having sex just like everybody else."

He just left out the "with each other" part.

Mize said:
TheMightyPuck said:
Wives rule. Especially horny ones who aren't getting what they need from their overworked husbands :LOL:

Wives are fine, but throw in a few years and a couple kids and, well...

BAH! I think that's when women are the most attractive. Sure, go ahead, stop having sex with your wife then.... just let me do it instead, I'd LOVE to ;)

Sage said:
Mize said:
TheMightyPuck said:

Wives are fine, but throw in a few years and a couple kids and, well...

BAH! I think that's when women are the most attractive. Sure, go ahead, stop having sex with your wife then.... just let me do it instead, I'd LOVE to ;)

Just so long as you don't change me too much :)

Mize said:
TheMightyPuck said:

LOL!

Wives are fine, but throw in a few years and a couple kids and, well, as Billy Maher said: 'gays should be allowed to marry and stop having sex just like everybody else."

He just left out the "with each other" part.

no need to get married for that, trust me... ;)

Back