Who still listens to Queen?

boltneck said:
oh, and Queen was one of the best bands of all time.

:oops: Okay, B, you get green for showing evidence of being a real person after all. Try to show it a little more often, please. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with "giving witness" when done tastefully, but there is a season for everything, and a little goes a long way on a graphics website. :LOL:

geo said:
:oops: Okay, B, you get green for showing evidence of being a real person after all. Try to show it a little more often, please. ;)

Not that there's anything wrong with "giving witness" when done tastefully, but there is a season for everything, and a little goes a long way on a graphics website. :LOL:

I'd Like to suggest that 99% of the time I am simply responding to what someone else posts about a subject relating to the Christian Faith or other connected materials.

There are many, many people here who doll out the Anti Religion anti Christian Rhetoric on a daily basis. I Wonder if that causes you to think that they "are not real people".

I simply try to make posts that indicate what is really going on with the Bible, and Christian Faith in general in the midst of what most people are posting as conjecture.

On ABC2 (digital only channel) they showed a Queen concert from 198(2?) and I was watching a guy almost completely nude in his white pair of underpants singing.
I thought I must share this with you guys.

Back