• Xenoblade Chronicles X

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Batman: Arkham Knight

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Other / None of the Above

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Is Soma super scary?
No not ...its a very very fine adventure game. Don't miss it. Horror parts are few and feel not right in the wonderful game. Its a very special game, makes u feel a very special feeling, better to not know anything about the game before playing it.

About Soma, I might be guilty of judging a book by its thickness, but I saw the trailer and found it so... Seen it all before! Boohoo scary voice scary corridor scary robo-bioshock-thingy appearing and disappearing. Next!
You judged very wrong Sire :yep2: ! Get it and play it ! It is not what it looks like. It is special.

Didn't they just patch in a mode that basically renders the enemies a mere atmospheric element? I actually think that might make the game better. The underdeveloped "stealth gameplay" really feels like it was put in there because that's what people expect from a modern horror title, especially one from the Amnesia developers.

All I see in those poll results is 17 people who played The Witcher 3 and 31 who didn't.

All I see in those poll results is 17 people who played The Witcher 3 and 31 who didn't.
I played the Witcher 3. It was the best game I played in 2015. Until Fallout 4, which I preferred.

The underdeveloped "stealth gameplay" really feels like it was put in there because that's what people expect from a modern horror title, especially one from the Amnesia developers.
You consider SOMA a horror? I so did not. Maybe I'm just braver than you! ;)

All I see in those poll results is 17 people who played the Witcher 3, 30 who didn't and one who probably forgot about how awesome the game was.

I played Witcher 3. I'm not sure it would make my Top five. It's a pretty reading simulator with janky combat. ;)

All I see in those poll results is 17 people who played the Witcher 3, 29 who didn't, one who probably forgot about how awesome the game was and another who probably played Witcher 1 but thought he was playing Witcher 3.

All I see in those poll results is 17 people who played the Witcher 3, 29 who didn't, one who probably forgot about how awesome the game was and another who probably played Witcher 1 but thought he was playing Witcher 3.
I played both The Witcher 3 and Bloodborne, often at the same time. BB is still easily my GOTY 2015.

Didn't they just patch in a mode that basically renders the enemies a mere atmospheric element? I actually think that might make the game better. The underdeveloped "stealth gameplay" really feels like it was put in there because that's what people expect from a modern horror title, especially one from the Amnesia developers.
Never heard of such a news but that does hold the potential to make the game better. Would like to replay to see how it feels that way.
Are u sure such a thing exists?

Back