What level of hell are you going to be in?

Your shade has been banished to... the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!

A popular choice it seems!

Well you know the saying. If you want a boring afterlife, go to heaven. All the interesting people will be in hell. :)

See you in Level 7 :)
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Very Low
Level 2 | Very High
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
Level 7 | Very High
Level 8- the Malebolge | High
Level 9 - Cocytus | High
I think it's just because I'm gay they send me there!

Love those catholics. :devilish:

acording to my religion i would surely go to hell if I was a catholic :devilish:

seriously, it was an ex italian girlfriend who claimed that those things were indeed a big sin..
i know only christianity by school teachings , but .. oral sex also?
In Islam, Anal sex is a sin, so i guess also in Christianity (dont ask why i dont know)

what's so good about a s*it stained dick? :???: or are they implying the "evils" of homosexual...sex?

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:

Purgatory | Very High
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Low
Level 3 | Very Low
Level 4 | Very Low
Level 5 | Low
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Very Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | Very Low
Cool, I'm saved. My secret? I value nothing but value itself, which is found in truth and can be verified by reason.

Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Low
Level 2 Lustful High
Level 3 Gluttonous Low
Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious High
Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy High
Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
Level 7 Violent High
Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

i know only christianity by school teachings , but .. oral sex also?

There is no uniform belief on such, but the book "Song of Songs" has some pretty blatant metaphors indicating such was acceptible and the book of Leviticus, which tends to outline many things in detail, never broaches the subject as a no-no. But in some Catholic circles it is believed the holy spirit leaves the room during normal sexual relations between married folks, so you can imagine how anything imaginaitve would be deemed inappropriate. Anyhow, wrong forum so I will shut up now...

There is no uniform belief on such, but the book "Song of Songs" has some pretty blatant metaphors indicating such was acceptible and the book of Leviticus, which tends to outline many things in detail, never broaches the subject as a no-no. But in some Catholic circles it is believed the holy spirit leaves the room during normal sexual relations between married folks, so you can imagine how anything imaginaitve would be deemed inappropriate. Anyhow, wrong forum so I will shut up now...

Which circles? I don't know any of those...
By the way, afaik oral sex is commonly considered plain disgusting in most of the Arab countries, and not for religious reasons: sort of coprophilia feeling.

Back