What Are Your Black Friday Plans?

musictime

Banned
Do you plan your Black Friday with the precision of a military unit?

Do you and your family fan out across Wal-Mart in color-coordinated sweats, walkie talkies in hand, to find the best deals on the day after Thanksgiving? Is Black Friday - the opening of the holiday shopping season - an annual event at your house that requires scouring ads, planning ahead and coordination?

2057792057_f9e715f208.jpg

madnessblackfriday.jpg

In this economic climate, things may get even crazier than normal, so be prepared!
I stole this wonderful List for the best Black friday sales from my friend, you can create your own shopping list also.
Hehe...
What are your Black Friday plans?

Sleep in, play some games, maybe shop online, and certainly laugh at all the crazies who went out to shop.

This Wednesday the bonuses are going out to the employees so they can do what they want with their extra moola on Black Friday or whenever.

On Friday I'm taking my boy to SF MoMA and then to a movie or two at the Metreon. The Metreon will probably be crazy packed especially around the Sony store. Might do some shopping around Union Square or so but they don't have much there I'm interested in. Friday night my son is going to a bithrday party and I'm going to a party in the Haight.

Friday I'm getting an Xbox360 Pro + Assasin's Creed, PGR4, Rainbow 6 Vegas and Lost Planet Colonies. I'm also getting two micro R/C helis on Friday, however tommorrow I'm getting an electric 6 channel R/C helicopter.

For those of you who are interested, this is the model I ordered.

http://www.bananahobby.com/1787.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh. I slept in, I laughed at the crazies, and then my bloody wife made me get the kids ready and we all went out shopping for a bit in the evening.

BLARGH!!!

Back