Warning on ice cube enemas

bloodbob

Trollipop
Veteran
Last edited by a moderator:
Australian first aiders put Ice Cube in people's ass in order to revive them?

B00008BL44.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

...Straight gansta' mack. Indeed...

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how someone would react if they where say..."sound asleep"...but not in a "drug induced coma".....some wingman is gonna have to put an IceCube in someone ass tonight...lol...I would freak if I woke up and I found someone digging in my ass trying to fit something in there....

I also second the question on how this practice started....some kinky people in this world..thats for sure.

BlueTsunami said:
I wonder how someone would react if they where say..."sound asleep"...but not in a "drug induced coma".....some wingman is gonna have to put an IceCube in someone ass tonight...lol...I would freak if I woke up and I found someone digging in my ass trying to fit something in there....

I also second the question on how this practice started....some kinky people in this world..thats for sure.

yeah, i can imagine rubbing ice to the body, cause XTC does increase your body tempreture, but putting in ass? meh.... person who thought of that was prolly 5x higher then one that ODed and on LSD prolly....

temperature is taking from either mouth, armpit or ass, therefore you can put an icecube in mouth, armpit or ass. ice in mouth can choke/suffocate and armpits cannot hold ice...

hey, there are girls that like this kind of stuff and aren't too kinky... in fact I'd say quite a few given the ice-cube isn't the size of a fruit or something.. :LOL: ;)

µCOM-4 said:
temperature is taking from either mouth, armpit or ass, therefore you can put an icecube in mouth, armpit or ass. ice in mouth can choke/suffocate and armpits cannot hold ice...

yes, but that doesnt change fact that showing ice cubes into someone's ass wont get him better... if someone OD's on XTC best way is to take him out on fresh air, get him water and vitamins, not shove ice up his ass.... it wouldnt help 1 bit....

as i said, lots of water and if possible vitamins, but that depends what kind of pill person took, since there are way too many and each has different chemicals in it... and many are full of garbage...

silence said:
yes, but that doesnt change fact that showing ice cubes into someone's ass wont get him better... if someone OD's on XTC best way is to take him out on fresh air, get him water and vitamins, not shove ice up his ass.... it wouldnt help 1 bit....

as i said, lots of water and if possible vitamins, but that depends what kind of pill person took, since there are way too many and each has different chemicals in it... and many are full of garbage...

There are two things this would do. It would very quickly lower your core body temperature, and it would very quickly get water into your body.

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
There are two things this would do. It would very quickly lower your core body temperature, and it would very quickly get water into your body.

ok, scrap everything i said, i never saw anyone OD on GHB (really rare drug here), so i am prolly speaking out of my ass here... :???:

sorry, my mistake, should read more carefully.

(if its anything like OD on XTC, then i know what to do, but GHB is not my topic) sry....

Back