Wallstreet: The Short Squeeze of Gamestop, AMC, and other Stocks [2021]

Iirc the Republicans controlled both house for the first 2 years of his term, same with Obama iirc

But not for whole 4 years. The focus should be in future. What will biden and democrats do and achieve? Trump is completely irrelevant other than as a diversion.

I think you misunderstood my MAGA reference, I wasnt talking about trump at all, I was more referring to the MAGA supporters and their belief that everything was so much better in the 1950s (and it prolly was for white lower->middle class ppl) but a lot of that standard of living back then was cause the richer got taxed a *lot* more.

Something that should happen now, the 99.99% benefit. OK sure the 0.01% will be worse off with a wealth tax (dif thing btw) but the country would be better

I think you misunderstood my MAGA reference, I wasnt talking about trump at all, I was more referring to the MAGA supporters and their belief that everything was so much better in the 1950s (and it prolly was for white lower->middle class ppl) but a lot of that standard of living back then was cause the richer got taxed a *lot* more.

Something that should happen now, the 99.99% benefit. OK sure the 0.01% will be worse off with a wealth tax (dif thing btw) but the country would be better

It's very difficult to say what is best when small groups are considered. For example for me best time has been bush era. Since then every president has raise my income tax rate. Income tax rate is pretty much only visible aspect of their policies to my life.

My feeling about politics is that it's better to focus what can be done today instead of dwelling in the past.

Back on topic, I missed out on my free #tendies4all from Popeyes. :(

$GME still hasn't cratered yet. Actually it was up 10+% over yesterday.

HOLD! And buy on the dips. ;)

Tommy McClain

HOLD! And buy on the dips. ;)
Translation: "HODL! Buy on the dips and diamond hand the highs if you want the most tendies! ;)"

EDITED BITS: My apologies for the terrible translations but I've been having fun driving my kids nuts talking to them like that as well as having friends on Facebook who honestly need me to translate the terminology for them. ROFL

Translation: "HODL! Buy on the dips and diamond hand the highs if you want the most tendies! ;)"

EDITED BITS: My apologies for the terrible translations but I've been having fun driving my kids nuts talking to them like that as well as having friends on Facebook who honestly need me to translate the terminology for them. ROFL

You beautiful retard.

I forgot to say this is not financial advice. I just like the stock.

Actually I haven't bought or sold any stock.

Tommy McClain

Last edited:
Back