Waking up, mowing the lawn; life.

digitalwanderer said:
Hey, what about me? Don't I at least strike you as kind of creepy? :|

When i think of you dw I get an image of an old man sitting in the food court of the mall looking at all the highschool girls. So its more of a creepy deal

digitalwanderer said:
PenguinJim said:
You'll be banned if you don't post some tractor pics soon! ;¬)
You have no idea how badly I wish I could fix my tractor right now PJ. :?
I feel your pain. :(

And ask: any old tractor pics? Say, from 2004, when we were asking lots and lots? Rwar.

But from your post at the start of this thread, Tractorisation isn't really misson-critical right now. Two kids who adore you, many animals who love you, and a wife who loves you too, not to mention you can still mow your lawn sans tractor! You go girl! :D

Edit: oops, got one word wrong. :oops:

digitalwanderer said:
Only in the sense that if I ever saw you, I would punch you in the face once for being such a fanboy (do we still have to circumvent a censor on that?). Then it'd be okay. Probably.

John Reynolds is the kind of guy that I wouldn't leave in the room alone with my girlfriend for more than 30 seconds. :)

The Baron said:
digitalwanderer said:
Only in the sense that if I ever saw you, I would punch you in the face once for being such a fanboy (do we still have to circumvent a censor on that?). Then it'd be okay. Probably.

John Reynolds is the kind of guy that I wouldn't leave in the room alone with my girlfriend for more than 30 seconds. :)

...unless there is some nice hardware in there :devilish:

<sigh>

Well to wrap up me lawn mowing adventures for this week, I just finished up laying down weed&seed (ultra dandelion killer mix) and some bug poison stuff (no clue, supposed to kill bugs...my wife told me to do it :rolleyes: ).

Now I don't have to do it anymore, until Sunday. :?

I'm looking into a zero-turn riding mower with the Battlezone style controls, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding one for less than a couple of grand. :(

Back