Vital Technologies Tricorder

For those of you not in the know, it's a real functioning tricorder made by the Canadian company Vital Technologies, and the only one officially licenced as a genuine tricorder. It measures EMF, barometric pressure, time, temperature, colourimetry and light levels, all with good accuracy. I hear they're rare these days, given that Vital went bankrupt. I was just wondering what the current value of them might be, because I know someone with a good number of mint condition sealed ones.

Problem is I think very few people except hopeless trekhead diehards need a device that measures those things. The rest of us make do with an ordinary wristwatch..

So the only people you could hople to unload them on is one of above mentioned trekheads. And chances are they've bought (at least) one already! :cool:

Peace.

Hello DudeMiester,

I am living in Luxembourg, Europe.

I am, among other things, inventor and now I am building a working medical tricorder which will capture key health metrics and diagnose diseases . I would like to have a TR-107 mark 1 tricorder from Vital Technologies to see how it works and to look at the electronics inside the tricorder.
Can you please help me to contact the person who has tricorders made by Vital Technologies?

Thank you,

Back