*Very* odd PS3 game?

My body didn't like that vid, i got motion sickness hehe

So warning to anyone who is suceptible to it. I wonder what it is supposed to be though.

Why does it say it's an independent game yet it comes from "EA Game Innovation Lab" which I assume is part of EA.

Very odd seems a very apt description though. :LOL:

First impressions?

"Where's the gameplay...?"

Innovation is all well and good but without the "fun" factor your game ceases to "entertain" anymore.. :cry:

It looks very interesting and it really absorbed me. I am curious to see what it is about

So it's the professor who supervised the project of the guy who did Fl0w, if I understood the text properly. Funny.

There's not really much information... but based on the video, this doesn't really seem like a *game*. Seems much more reminiscent of a 3D screensaver.

My body didn't like that vid, i got motion sickness hehe

So warning to anyone who is suceptible to it. I wonder what it is supposed to be though.

That made me start feeling ill after just a few seconds, and I hardly ever get problems with games. :(

That made me start feeling ill after just a few seconds, and I hardly ever get problems with games. :(

I think it's all the blur. It skews the objects together which exaggerates the motion. At least that's my guess.

Maybe a dev with more insight into what graphical effects cause these problems could comment better though.

All joking aside, I think I speak for all the recreational drug users on B3D when I say:

"I am very excited about this game and I hope I get to play it."

oh and...

"Because I really enjoyed Flow."

and...

"What day is today?"

Back