Ubisoft Forward, Digital Event [2020-07-12, 2020-09-10]

Looks like there will be more Ubisoft Forward events.

"I hope you have enjoyed what you have seen today, and that you will love playing these games. I am proud of our teams for delivering an ambitious, broad, and creative lineup of games, and we haven't shown you everything yet. In fact, we have a lot more to come. So you will have another Ubisoft Forward to reveal even more about our upcoming games." -- Yves Guillemot

Those Ubisoft games looked rough as hell graphics wise yet tanking even a 2080 ti to 1080p 30fps with Raytracing on, what is going on?

It's not like a male could kill more than two or three enemies and still keep fighting.
Suspension of disbelief is a requirement for both, so, who cares...

Male action protagonists are often portrayed as moving brick walls, so when they punch another evil goon shaped brick wall, at least is in context or at least internally coherent.
When they make a female protagonist usually is a 15 year old wank dream, so thin that you ask yourself where she's hiding the shoulder muscles to not tumble forward due to the chest weight.
Ubisoft in particular, just some year ago, declared that it's impossible to make a female action character, at least not possible in AC.
Now they are making a believable not overly sexualized character.
It's a nice change.

I didn't watch the whole show, but my take on the trailers they've shown is.. at least it wasn't as bad as EA's.

Well, Im looking forward to Watch Dog Legions. I've been waiting for a game that uses combat mechanics similar to the action seen in the John Wick franchise. Im just hoping that the side missions are varied and worthwhile.

Legion ignites my imagination.
At the same time, I am afraid the mechanic will be just a gimmick that will get boring fast if the rest of the game isn't engaging enough...
All Ubi games they've shown up to now, are a "wait for review" deal for me.
And where is Beyond Good & Evil damn it!?!

Ubisoft can have lot of problem, but right now feels like the only gaming megacorp that doesn't make games set only in the usa or in the ww2 or middle east, just for guys that call each other dude and have two can of beer taped on the baseball cap.
Ok, prince of persia, but you got it :p

Memes were brutal. They must really hate Splinter Cell fans. Teasing with Sam Fischer in everybody else's games.

Tommy McClain

Back