time for a new "post a picture of yourself" thread since I cant find the old one!!!

Ahh, just post a pic of one of the Duran Duran guys from the early '80s. That'll be close enough to his fashion sense and overall appearance.

:devilish:

Whenever I see pictures of you LB I keep thinking I have GOT to ask you if you'd help me out with a mock-up "Kewl guy" ad..... :LOL:

Picts of me this morning I took disturbed I might have "moo-moo syndrome" :???: :

digi_moomoo.jpg

digi_moomoo2.jpg

I've decided to start showering on a much more daily basis and to start working out. I look uber-flabby to me, 'specially my face! :???:

I've decided to start working out. I look uber-flabby to me, 'specially my face! :???:

If you are trying to lose weight make sure you don't drop your calories too much, or you'll just burn too much precious muscle and one "brakes" easier if the diet is too hard. Weight lifting is an excellent way to lose weight as it's very muscle sparing compared to for example very long duration aerobics exercises. And sure you got some double chin going on there, but I'd say that your still within striking distance from a normal dude.

Sorry guys, been a bit absent lately!!

well, all my latest pics are on myspace on the sig... :D Donations welcome :LOL:

clicked you your site and, my wife asked me why the hell i'm looking at those naked men on the internet :???: hahah

michaljackssonzq5qo3.jpg

Back