Tiberium vid

When he slid into the box at the beginning of the clip it reminded me of GRAW2 (pc version). The title looks at this point like yet another generic fps multi-plat. release. I wouldnt doubt they are using the C&C name recognition to push sales of the title.

I hope it's more than just bland! Seriously why don't they add up that good game + name recognition adds more to the franchise than stupid cashins? If they make a bland game out of it they have no excuses! They have an awesome setting to do an FPS in.

They have so many posibilities without even an ounce of original thought. A Halo type arcade shooter, Bioshock type, Mass Effect, Call of Duty 4, Far Cry, Half-Life. Add some life to it at least! It's the perfect title to be a little creative with.

Reminder: Post after watching Vid.

Ok, it actually looks decent. The movement looks slick, loved the gun animations and the cover system. Please forgive me for jumping the gun. It's just that C&C+Red alert were my most cherished memories. Gotta have a good story at least! :)

:woops:

Wow, that first vid looked really cool towards the end. The drop pods reminded me of those Elite ones in Halo 2 kinda.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has this game been cancelled, or is it still on?

I sure hope it is still on track for release because it looks promising.

It's no wonder EA is losing money. They don't seem to have any vision. If this game was even halfway decent it would have been a success IMO. Sci-fi shooters ftw!

Back