This Trackmania video is... hypnotizing!

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/racing/the-best-video-on-kotaku-ever-is-this-trackmania-one-198301.php

I suppose I should have dropped it in the PC gaming section, but it seems like it would appeal to folks in here more. ;) Especially what with all the racer conversation that goes on.

Yeah this has been making the rounds it seems. Man, this must've taken a lot of time. Id make a snarky comment but its just too cool. :) Apparently they have a 3k version now that even trumps this.

It's a game. They've combined 1000 replays. Not sure how they've turned it into a smooth movie though. Maybe they own one hell of a PC?

It's a game. They've combined 1000 replays. Not sure how they've turned it into a smooth movie though. Maybe they own one hell of a PC?

Oh yeah... Well if they super-imposed 1000 replays, you wouldn't need a beefy PC... just lots of time! :LOL:

I'm pretty sure this is just a gameplay mode in Trackmania. Mind you, they've taken it to the extreme with that many cars. Normally there's about 40 to 50. I own a copy, and I highly recommend it if you can find one. Imho, it's the best racer out there right now.

Back