This is pretty amazing...

Well, if they use a frog, we'd get a real funny cross.

Imagine a quite large frog with a mean grin (lots and lots of teeth ofcourse) and a really bad temper sitting in dark corners waiting to jump you any moment.
At the first chance of a strike, it would launch into the air, and because of the tiny "hands" land helplessly on its chin biting its footlong tongue every time. :D

(I see lots of potential for major comic relief in a future Pixar movie...)

But the concept of learning even more about dinosaurs is definately intriguing. At last we might find why The Creator spent 65 Million years tapping his fingers on the table and humming before he created Man. ;)

Kind regards
Kjetil

Im assuming if it isnt fossilized soft tissue but actually preserved original tissue it'll put into serious doubt some well assumed sciences. And of course creationists will pounce on this to cast doubt on the scientific ability to establish age if dna is indeed extracted vs the theory of unknown special fossilization which has been put forth to explain all this...

I personally hope its that some bone dna can in some special circumstances survive extreme time spans vs the mere eons that was thought before. This would open up a whole new field.

I smell publicity stunt, Jurassic 4 is coming out.

Bugger T-Rex, bring back Stanley Kubrick!

What's gonna breast feed this thing?

Kaizer said:
Imagine a quite large frog with a mean grin (lots and lots of teeth ofcourse) and a really bad temper sitting in dark corners waiting to jump you any moment.
Oddly enough there was a character very similar to that in Naruto.... :?

digitalwanderer said:
Kaizer said:
Oddly enough there was a character very similar to that in Naruto.... :?

GAMABUNTA! lol

She discovered transparent, flexible filaments that resemble blood vessels. There were also traces of what look like red blood cells; and others that look like osteocytes, cells that build and maintain bone.

Osteocytes and blood cells do not have a nucleus, therefore do not have chromossomes and genetic material.

digitalwanderer said:
GwymWeepa said:
GAMABUNTA! lol
Thanks, I couldn't remember "Bosses" name. :LOL:

That reminds me, there was no Naruto last week and a new one should be out anytime now....

Its going to be an hour long special, that's why there was none last week.

Back