The Witcher 3 : Wild Hunt ! [XO, PS4, NX, PS5, XBSX|S, PC]

I got 60 hours in last winter and had to stop playing but this is first on my list to pick up again when the weather turns sour again.

I hate all of you.

Haven’t stopped playing this game for days. Most fun mini game ever, Gwent?

Completely hooked.

I hate you.
curious to know your thoughts/experience of the game If Gerald could be gay as an option. But then I guess the witches, well, some things would need to change.

I know. I just think you answered it already. Witcher isn't really a choose your own adventure story. Sure, there are a lot of choices, but they aren't of the babykilling Hitler vs Mother Theresa variety. They are usually equally pragmatic, messed-up and entirely within Geralt's character.

I hate all of you.

Haven’t stopped playing this game for days. Most fun mini game ever, Gwent?

Completely hooked.

I hate you.

I put quite a bit of hours in Gwent as well. Collecting the cards was fun and there is a reasonable amount of depth and tactics to it as you go forward. There is one quite good side guest little bit later, which kind of requires your Gwent to be at a high level. The DLCs also expand on it and at least there you can handle many situations with a round of Gwent :)

Have replayed it for around 100 hours after the pro patch and just finished, for the first time, the first dlc “hearts of stone”. Damn what a masterpiece of a game this is, the dlc is also amazing , the main story of “hearts of stone” is fantastic and plays like an action/horror game. Have started the second dlc “blood and wine” which is bigger and has a new, and great looking, area and this apparently blows “hearts of stone” out of the water. This is the game to beat, the writing is unbelievably good and when combined with the sheer amount of content, it becomes a true achievement.

I want to replay it now with my 1070 so I can grab bullshots via Ansel. Last Christmas, I was stuck on a 7870.

I want to replay it now with my 1070 so I can grab bullshots via Ansel. Last Christmas, I was stuck on a 7870.
This game is a big part of the reason why I bought a 1X. I mean, I guess I could have bought it for PC, 50 < 600 ;) but I didn't want to replay everything I've already done. I just picked up the expansion and I have been waiting until Nov 7 to get started.

Damn you guys, I am supposed to start Dragons Dogma on my ps4 pro today abut all this talk makes go weak in the knees and I might end doing that new game + finally. I know I want to, but I also know that means all other games die for the next few months !
and to top it all I deliberately did not Touch Gwent in my first playthrough as I wanted to see as many stories in the game I could. I hear Gwent is addicting and I didn't want anything to come between me and this blessed world ! What if I fall for gwent now ???Oh the horrors :O ! I didn't even listen to the rules last time.

Boy it reminds me of that blissful month at launch of Witcher 3 and two more blissful months on the launch of each DLC. :love: ! Praise for my review from CDPR, calling it the best review they had ever read :love:, was my biggest fan moment of my life ! I love u Witcher and CDPR ! I really wish they make another cos there are so many amazing characters from thebooks that havent been shown in the games yet ! I want to see Milva, wantto see the Rats and how Ciri behaves when she sees them and that special girl frmo the Rats. I want to see the forest of Brokilon and really want to see the dryads. Do not know if they were shown in Witcher 1 or 2 as I am yet to play them. Boy there is so much left to see in that world !

You know what: there is a very rare fleeting presence of Geralt's mother in one of the stories ! It gave me the goosebumps. The origin of Geralt, his first encounter with reality of being a hero with the raping bandits and the girl ! The whole book about little Ciri and Geralt, the event which named him the Butcher of Blaviken ! The incident where he turns the tide of a war, gravely injured and risking it all for Ciri.
Holy shit ! I need to get out of here !

Have you ever considered playing Witcher 1 and 2. They are still great games imo. Not as good as the third, but a lot to like in them.
I do Own both and Do have Witcher 2 installed and ready. Just that it's on my laptop and I usually just end up on my PS4 when I want to game. Something in my head keeps me from playing games on Steam. The reason why I just got Dragon's Dogma on PS4 when could have gotten it cheaper and run at 60fps on my pc.
I am sure if Witcher 1&2 were on PS4 I would be all over them.

Sent from my SM-N920G using Tapatalk

Back