The Passion of the Clerks

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I just heard that Kevin Smith is making a sequel to "Clerks", it's entitled "The Passion of the Clerks", same 4 main actors, and it starts filming in September. :D

yup . After he said he would never go back to the view askewed universe again after jay & silent bob strikes back , he is going back haha . The serious stuff didn't work well for hi m

I think it was more of a Benlo thing that didn't work with that flick, although from what I heard it was worse than awful.

I'm glad he's going back, I love his view-askew universe. He can keep making stories up there forever for all I care, he works well there.

digitalwanderer said:
I never did check out Jersey Girl, Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back was the last I saw and I really liked it. :)

Jay and silent bob was really cool (i'm a huge fan go to his comic store all the time though its a 2 hour drive haha )

But clerks , mallrats , chasing amy , strike back are all part of his view askew universe .

Jersey girl is his serious work . But it didn't do good cause it came out right after the ben and jlo crap exploaded (think 5 months after gili or whatever ) and did really really bad

I think Dogmas one of my favourite Kevin Smith films, along with Mallrats, havent really seen much of Clerks or Chasing Amy though.

Chasing amy is my fav . I have it signed by Kevin smith , jason lee , jason mews and Joey adams I want to say but think its wrong .

All the others i have signed by kevin smith and jason mewes except clerks. I have that signed by the guy that plays dante and the guy that plays randell along with kevin and jason mewes

Andy said:
Awesome stuff.

Btw how are you feeling now post-op?
Good , I just can't walk for long with out getting really really tired. But there is no pain anymore , as opposed to before when I would walk for a few mins and get a bad stabing pain down my leg

Thats good news. Sounds like your progressing very well. I know the feeling about not being able to walk for long periods of time without getting really tired, flights of stairs were the worst for me, fortunately I'm a lot better now than I was a year and a half ago.

Anyway im getting off topic, good to see your progressing nicely. All the best.

thanks big guy . It just sucks cause my parents are away now , my eldest sister and her husband are away , my 21 year old sister is up at her school for a week doing some stuff so i'm stuck with my baby sister (18) who can't cook , can't clean and can't really do anything but play video games , and my gf who can't cook or clean haha . I can cook , but no clue how to do laundry haha

Back