super rubadub registration problem

Mendel

Mr. Upgrade
Veteran
I bought the full version of super rub a dub, downloaded and installed on top of the starter pack... and nothing. It's still the 5 level unregistered version. Only now I have paid 5 euros for it. What gives? Anyone else had a problem?

I bought the full version of super rub a dub, downloaded and installed on top of the starter pack... and nothing. It's still the 5 level unregistered version. Only now I have paid 5 euros for it. What gives? Anyone else had a problem?

Delete and redownload :???:. It seems like there are two separate versions.

Yea, PS3 download store is dumb, you have to redownload every full version and delete the old instead of just activating what you already have (or at least only download the extra stuff).
Peace.

Well this was a weird one. The full version is 100kB only. but then there are two versions of the starter pack I have to download first. Different file sizes, different first 5 levels. Had to delete and redownload the starter pack.

Why can't they release an update is beyond me.

Yea, PS3 download store is dumb, you have to redownload every full version and delete the old instead of just activating what you already have (or at least only download the extra stuff).
Peace.

That's not been my experience. Ever. Never had that problem. So I wonder if this is something widespread.

I think in your two cases there may have been an intermediate update of the software or some other kind of glitch.

Well when I wanted to register that geometry wars-inspired whatsitscalled I got an entirely different game on my harddrive after I'd finished with that. I think that's a bit unpolished. Every xbox live arcade game has allowed me not just to register from within the game but I don't get two versions sitting in the menu afterwards either.

Maybe this particular game is special as far as PS3 download software goes but I think I heard similar stories about some other game too.

Peace.

Back