Stellar Blade (Project Eve)

Did you perhaps notice in that tweet showing 4 screenshots supposedly representing the 'mainstream media' freaking out about this game, they are all cut off from showing the actual source? Ok, let's look at all these very respected and familiar videogame outlets:

One is from the "Pledge Times" - yeah you know, that uh, mainstream source. Not only is the source cutoff, but so is the date - probably because it's from Sep 2022.

1711849693233.png

This definitely sounds like a real website, not your typical link aggregator AI spew!

The developers of Stellar Blade they posted a tweet definitely sexist on the protagonist of the game. It is actually a typical internet joke, which consists of putting the private parts of a girl, or directly a particularly showy girl, in the foreground, writing a text in which they are told to notice an element of the background.

Another "mainstream" source comes from the French site, Numerama, which basically just seems to be a 'tech lifestyle' site. It was posted Feb 9th.

1711850662634.png

A second shot of another 'mainstream' story like the others, omits the source. It is posted on exactly the same day as the one from Numerama, and like it, seems to focuses on the tweets of the developer. I cannot find the source for this story based on the headline, or any actual work from this "Krytz Bates". Odds are it's just another bot web scraping website that just repeats and slightly rephrases the same story.

1711850684478.png

Fourth source is Glenn Beck's - again, "mainstream" (lol) site The Blaze, where the 'outrage' is largely about some youtuber who took to the streets of new york to ask random women what they thought of the pic of the game's protagonist (the site makes sure to mention one of the woman responding had green hair, holy fuck!). Also the exact same date as the two others. Guess the packet made the rounds, nothing like the ol' outage ouroboros baby!

1711850900559.png

Some of you have the same level of online media discernment as a facebook addicted grandpa, jesus christ.

Last edited:
With this BS going on, if they get enough attention, these type of games are gonna get canceled just like Pepe Le Pew.

Mod
I’m okay with freedom of creativity discussion, you want to like it that’s cool. I’m all about that as well, diversity also includes really attractive people or really unattractive people. There is a reason why Sydney Sweeney has her top off in all of her films. And other actors are made to look inbred.

However.

Please do not bring meta commentary about other things not directly related to Stellar Blade, we will ship it to RSPC forum. If there’s anymore of it the last block of posts will move with it and out.

Mod
I’m okay with freedom of creativity discussion, you want to like it that’s cool. I’m all about that as well, diversity also includes really attractive people or really unattractive people. There is a reason why Sydney Sweeney has her top off in all of her films. And other actors are made to look inbred.

However.

Please do not bring meta commentary about other things not directly related to Stellar Blade, we will ship it to RSPC forum. If there’s anymore of it the last block of posts will move with it and out.

Community Notes :

Sydney Sweeney does not have her top off in all of her movies. Madam web and that romantic comedy had her breasts fully covered

Anyway as for the game, i tried the demo at my friends. Its a pretty good game. I also watched charlie play it on the stream and he says he enjoyed it a lot

Back