So what did you do Dave?

SsP45

Newcomer
I was reading through an interview with ATI's Godfrey Cheng, and I noticed this:

Rys: *laughs* "Let me see....another tough one for you. What's your opinion on ATI's partners producing branded laser pointers?"

Godfrey: They should be banned when coupled with alcohol. They should always be used responsibly and never given to people called David Baumann. NEVER.

http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews/review.php?dXJsX3Jldmlld19JRD0xMDMz

So what did you do with the laser pointer? :LOL:
________
R25

Last edited by a moderator:
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

twitch.gif

biglol.gif

The will-power I'm showing to NOT put up the following headline on Elite Bastards is just freaking killing me:

"Dave Baumann Goes On Rampage With Laser At CeBIT!"

SOOOO freaking tempting!!!! :LOL:

digitalwanderer said:
The will-power I'm showing to NOT put up the following headline on Elite Bastards is just freaking killing me:

"Dave Baumann Goes On Rampage With Laser At CeBIT!"

SOOOO freaking tempting!!!! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dave is a renowned, forum-based distributor of branded ATi merchandise. Maybe he gave it away to the nearest goon, to the frustration of the pointer-less MC who he'd asked "can I just borrow that for a minute? Ta very much".

I've got pictures of that night, with Dave cavorting in a hotel lobby with the pointer.

So unless Dave sends me a million dollars in unmarked bills, I'll add them to the interview.

Rys said:
I've got pictures of that night, with Dave cavorting in a hotel lobby with the pointer.

So unless Dave sends me a million dollars in unmarked bills, I'll add them to the interview.

So, are they up yet? Huh? Huh?? :D Tho one must always remember the laws of karma when preparing to embarrass someone else who also owns a digital camera and a popular website to host from. . .

DaveBaumann said:
I laser pointer was designed to point, I merely fulfilled the laser pointers role in life.
So just pray tell what were the targets you pointed at to thus fulfil said pointers role in life? :|

What kind of cigarrettes are those in the background of that shot? It looks like a pack of red Marlboros, but the name looks wrong.... :?

Back