Site Responsiveness / Speed

Site speed over the past couple of days

• Slower

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, I noticed I had to login repeatedly.. but now that you mention it, it does appear quite snappy at the moment

Hmmmm I really can't say for sure. But sure beats the heck out of Anandtech's load times!!

I dont know what the heck happened. For the past month or so I believe, AT's website seriously slowed down. To many ads going on or something. I dont know, but it's pissing me off more and more. I've actually been coming here to the forums more often then not as a result. I'm loving it aswell. These forums have a really nice layout. Having profiles and all add a nice touch. Makes you feel more like you a part of the Beyond3d website. Really cool.

P.S......yes I know I need to jump on the Broadband wagon soon.

I get the feeling you switched ad networks; the Rydium ad is new, and I'm not getting crazy delays like I did before.

I'd noticed in the past week/fortnight the time taken for logging in seemed much better. During Jan (and December) I'd be waiting for up to 1 minute for the login page to allow me to enter details etc. I think that, during that time, the browser was saying it was waiting for "sitemeter" but that may have been a side-effect of something else.

Back