RV350 benchmarks ?

Randell said:
BRiT said:
Most likely, Steve at DearWandy misheard or misunderstood what was said.

Well that's what I'd like to clear up with him. He truly believes the 9800Pro is a con job by ATI (or he truly wants his readers to beleive it).
Worst part is.. he does believe it, and will joyfully use his position on what is arguably the most popular PC games magazine in the UK to tell everyone that ATI's latest card is a bodge-job.

Based on the dearwandy.com members, PCZone's average reader takes Steve's comments at face value, already assumes the FX is the best card ever, and that ATI's drivers are horribly buggy.

Steve isn't stupid, but he's incapable of highlighting the faults of the FX, whilst simultaneously incapable of doing anything but highlight the faults of ATI's entire product line.

He's just absurdly biased.

Demalion: didn't realise what he meant in his last post about removing for editing till just now! Went back and re-read it and your titanic posts are gone.. :( No wonder Rhianna made that comment about petty censorship..

grrrpoop said:
Demalion: didn't realise what he meant in his last post about removing for editing till just now! Went back and re-read it and your titanic posts are gone.. :( No wonder Rhianna made that comment about petty censorship..

FYI, my account was also suspended.

What I wonder is what kind of hiring criteria PC Zone has? Hmmm...maybe Steve is really good at...brown-nosing?

Just struck me as a bit ironic that he proposes the concern for removing the text was bandwidth in a thread that had been quiet for days, and a strange "marmite" poll (double irony: labelled as a censorship poll) apparently is no great worry. *shrug* I guess that is consistent with suspending my account, eh?

Vote with your wallets and don't buy the magazine.

Sadly that advice doesn't work for the already ill-informed :rolleyes:

Personally I think this Steve fella ought to be tied to a tomahawk and launched at Saddam :LOL:

PVR_Extremist said:
Vote with your wallets
I tried that once but I found that with all the credit cards and old receipts, it just wouldn't fit into the slot in the top of the box.

Back