Retro gaming

Exodos. 7000 MS-DOS games in a single pack all with attention to detail setup wise. It's focused on gaming and the full version is 638GB --torrent download. Exodus also has a 5GB version -the one that I downloaded-, and the same games - I'm guessing they are downloaded on demand. You can also listen to different music in the background. That's what I did when I played games like Streamer or Speed Haste on MS-DOS under Windows 95. I'd play a dance music CD in the background and play xD.

a very interesting video on why Doom has been such an advance in technology; from raycasting -like an early form of raytracing- to BSPs (Binary Space Partitioning).

Tomb Raider I-III Remastered Starring Lara Croft​

Discover Lara Croft’s Original Adventures, Lovingly Restored
Play the Original Three Tomb Raider Adventures: For the first time ever, play the complete experience with all expansions and secret levels on modern platforms in this definitive collection.

Included Game Titles

• Tomb Raider I + The Unfinished Business Expansion
  • Tomb Raider II + The Gold Mask Expansion
  • Tomb Raider III + The Lost Artifact Expansion
1709282966406.png

https://www.yuplay.com/product/tomb-raider-i-iii-remastered/

Nice enough, but...
1709282700513.png

Hm... If you're going to take the polycount up, at least make sure those extra polygons are well placed... and nope, I'm not talking about Lara's tits, but the wolf.

At any rate, this reminds me it's that time of the year when I replay one of the first classics on my PS3. 🥰

• Bill Gates was so addicted to Minesweeper that he had it removed from his PC and would go into other people's offices to play it.
  • Melinda French, who would later marry Gates, asked workers at the company to not tell Gates about new Minesweeper records.
  • Instead, then product manager Ryan Fitzgerald decided to have a program set an unbreakable record.
  • The story comes from an excerpt shared by Ars Technica of the book Minesweeper by Kyle Orland.

Back