Puppy Bowl!

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Did anyone else check out Animal Planet's first annual "Puppy Bowl"? :LOL:

It was a stage of a football field that was actually a carpeted kennel. I dunno, about 12x20 feet mebbe? With the walls being painted backgrounds of a football stadium, and they had about a dozen puppy dogs of various sizes/ages/breeds in amongs some puppy toys playing.

It was hysterical! Me and the whole family just watched it laughing! :LOL:

Nope, I refuse to let this thread die the death of neglect. Puppy Bowl was too cute/original/stupid.

Besides I taped it in case I ever needed a break from the kids again or something totally mindless to entertain them and they both woke up with high fevers, coughs, and headaches. I'm just getting ready to go pop it in my son's VCR and lie in bed with 'em and watch it and make happy soothing sounds at 'em a while. (The kids, not the puppies...they like the attention when they're sick. ;) )

It reminds me a tad of South Parks, "Dogs Wearing Funny Hats Thru A Fish Eye Lense"; but it works and it IS adorable to just see a dozen puppies all playing together for a while. :)

Didn't you say your boy was in seventh grade? Hell, when I was sick in seventh grade my dad didn't come lie in bed with me and soothe me! You're spoiling them, that's what you're doing! :D

I watched it for a while. I found it almost as entertaining as the actual Superbowl.

"Bowl Cam" was the best. :)

Guden Oden said:
Didn't you say your boy was in seventh grade? Hell, when I was sick in seventh grade my dad didn't come lie in bed with me and soothe me! You're spoiling them, that's what you're doing! :D
My son is 7 years old, he's in second grade. ;)

I figure he'll be cuddly for at least another year before it gets too uncool, but being the Dad momthing I actually get to break a lot more of the uncool rules than the Moms do and still be cool. ;)

(I'm not making that up, I've had other Moms bitch to me about it! :LOL: )

Hhaahaha! Alright then, lolfl! :p I can see how other moms could get a wee bit ticked off by cool daddies, but why are they complaining to YOU??? WHat do they expect you to do - go become uncool so they won't look bad anymore perhaps? :oops:

Nah, people just like bitching and whining....I do it all the time meself, I won't begrudge someone else the pleasure. :)

Watching Puppy Bowl VII with the kids now and grooving on some happy memories. :) Can't believe we've had the three pups 6 years now, we got them shortly after watching the first Puppy Bowl.

My kids are so much bigger too, my son is in 8th grade now getting ready for high school next year...WEIRD! :???:

Back