Pull your pants up!!!

epicstruggle

Passenger on Serenity
Veteran
WTF, is the problem with contractors/plumbers/electricians/... and pants that seem to inexplicably slide down their waist revealing their butt crack for the world to see. EEEUUUWWWWW!!! /puke. If the general construction worker looked like jessica alba, id have no problem. But i could do without seeing an overweight white guy's pasty white ass.

epic

Well, if you live in the States, girls and women think that it's sexy showing off their gut and love handles that stick out from under a shirt that's too small and pants that sit too low.

So gross.

linthat22 said:
Well, if you live in the States, girls and women think that it's sexy showing off their gut and love handles that stick out from under a shirt that's too small and pants that sit too low.

So gross.

Especially if you assume that they like men, y'know... ;)

epicstruggle said:
WTF, is the problem with contractors/plumbers/electricians/... and pants that seem to inexplicably slide down their waist revealing their butt crack for the world to see. EEEUUUWWWWW!!! /puke. If the general construction worker looked like jessica alba, id have no problem. But i could do without seeing an overweight white guy's pasty white ass.

epic
Heavy tools in pants+ gravity= ass crack.

digitalwanderer said:
Suspenders work, but they look sooo dorky...I gave up and started wearing overalls. ;)

Suspenders? Kinky.

Oh, of course, you're talking about what we here in Britain call braces. Over here, suspenders are something only worn by women in stockings and Tory MPs.

Overalls are a lot easier, and they got more pockets. :)

They became sort of my official construction worker outfit, very practical and durable.

epicstruggle said:

epic

Haha. I used to tease a co-worker that her fiance' would end up the same way. And I was right!

Another co-worker referred to it as "the happy valley". Maybe that will make it more palatable (I doubt it but it's worth a shot).

Well, not a consolation, but it happens the same down here in Italy, and I guess, pretty much everywhere else...the despeakable "view"...

Back