Please recommend me games that....

They allow it, but you seemed to have triggered their Risk and Fraud Prevention. I have acquired games from other regions without issue. Of course they were the Games with Gold freebies, so probably never hit their credit card fraud prevention systems.

ugh.

On checkout, MS gave these options
1. Debit/Credit card
2. PayPal
3. Gift card

so i bought US xbox giftcard

1. do the checkout process again
2. select gift card, i entered the gift card code, and they took it just fine.
3. now it ask for backup payment method (PayPal/credit/debit card)
4. selected my visa, cross region error.
5. selected my paypal. cross region error.

now i have unused balance on US xbox account :(

MS support says, debit/credit card is a MUST (they capitalized it). Then why the heck did they even give the "gift card" as an option. ugh

They allow it, but you seemed to have triggered their Risk and Fraud Prevention. I have acquired games from other regions without issue. Of course they were the Games with Gold freebies, so probably never hit their credit card fraud prevention systems.

free games from other regions can be "bought" just fine.

solved! turns out you need to go to

https://partner.support.services.mi...rtnerId=xbox&theme=xbox&flowId=Xbox-ContactUs

then ask the robot to call a human being. Then tell your issue to the supposedly human being (she was SUPER POLITE, is there even a human being that polite?) and BAM! She manually charge my MS account and i got the 3 months of PC game pass

EDIT:

OH MY GOD!!! SO MANY GAMES oM mom Nom nom Om NOM NOM. EVEN GEARS 5!!! o_O What the heck!

This is so different with PS Plus and PS Now that only provides Old-ish games. And utterly ancient games for Asia PSN.

EDIT2:
O_O game pass works with family sharing too.

so even with normal price, it does have ludicrously high value.

Last edited:
I think Talos Principle is on Game Pass. It’s a puzzle game. Storytelling is via short messages in computer terminals and on walls. Great music and sound design. Definitely give it a try.

You could try adding a cheap ($1 for one or three months?) Ultimate Game Pass trial to your PC Game Pass. It’ll add onto it and convert the whole thing to Ultimate. Just remember to cancel before the normal $15/mo kicks in. I don’t know if adding Ultimate will affect your chances of continuously getting $1/mo offers for PC Game Pass (as someone here said he gets at the end of every trial month).

I think Talos Principle is on Game Pass. It’s a puzzle game. Storytelling is via short messages in computer terminals and on walls. Great music and sound design. Definitely give it a try.

You could try adding a cheap ($1 for one or three months?) Ultimate Game Pass trial to your PC Game Pass. It’ll add onto it and convert the whole thing to Ultimate. Just remember to cancel before the normal $15/mo kicks in. I don’t know if adding Ultimate will affect your chances of continuously getting $1/mo offers for PC Game Pass (as someone here said he gets at the end of every trial month).
I second The talos principle choice. Everybody should at least try this game. It's so good.

solved! turns out you need to go to

https://partner.support.services.mi...rtnerId=xbox&theme=xbox&flowId=Xbox-ContactUs

then ask the robot to call a human being. Then tell your issue to the supposedly human being (she was SUPER POLITE, is there even a human being that polite?) and BAM! She manually charge my MS account and i got the 3 months of PC game pass

EDIT:

OH MY GOD!!! SO MANY GAMES oM mom Nom nom Om NOM NOM. EVEN GEARS 5!!! o_O What the heck!

This is so different with PS Plus and PS Now that only provides Old-ish games. And utterly ancient games for Asia PSN.

EDIT2:
O_O game pass works with family sharing too.

so even with normal price, it does have ludicrously high value.
gamepass PC is the second coming of christ. Enjoy!
thanks for the suggestion. Downloading

@orangelupa You also asked for fun racers here's a few in no particular order
Burnout Paradise
Trackmania Turbo
FlatOut 1+2
TestDrive Unlimited 1+2
Grid
Dirt
Dirt Rally
Split Second/Velocity
Nfs Hot Pursuit 2010
Shift 1+2

Not a racing game but you do drive a car - rocket league

ugh, bought 2 years of xbox live gold thru a local reseller. Code didnt work. asked the seller, seller told me to wait for them to get a reply from the supplier....

Any idea When xbox game pass ultimate for 1$ promo will end?

Any idea When xbox game pass ultimate for 1$ promo will end?
It's been going on for what feels like forever, though who knows when the ability to convert existing lesser subscriptions (Gold, PC Game Pass) to Ultimate will end. Honestly, even at the "regular" introductory price of $5/mo., PC Game Pass is an outrageous deal.

Back