Played the Euromillions?

London Geezer

Legend
Supporter
It's a £70 million rollover!! Or 100 million Euros!! (more or less)

I was checking the winnings breakdown of the last draw and i was utterly DISGUSTED to see that while getting all the numbers right gets you the jackpot, getting all of them apart from ONE gets you about 150k (from history, it obviously depends on how many people get them right)... TWO wrong and it goes down to about 30k.....

That is DISGUSTING when the jackpot is that big, just getting one number wrong gets you a prize that is 466 times smaller.

They should spread the winnings MUCH more evenly, as it is it's a shamble.

Ok rant over, and if i win the 70M jackpot... IN YOUR FACE LOSERS!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I've heard similar views expressed here too, and even though our lotteries don't have first prizes that are 400+ times bigger than the runner ups, I think it's silly complaining about the first prize in a lottery being (much) bigger than 2nd, etc. It's not a social scheme, it's a god damn lottery okay? :) If you don't like big first prizes, don't play it...

Guden Oden said:
I've heard similar views expressed here too, and even though our lotteries don't have first prizes that are 400+ times bigger than the runner ups, I think it's silly complaining about the first prize in a lottery being (much) bigger than 2nd, etc. It's not a social scheme, it's a god damn lottery okay? :) If you don't like big first prizes, don't play it...

NO!

I'm right, you're wrong!

in an hour after work i will go and play for 50euros...
that money will BE MINE!

i will evenly share it among the members here ... huhuh 8-D

i had a vision , the number are :

8 15 16 23 42 + 4 and 8

yeah... thinking about it is just gonna make us depressed... Even thinking about what i'd do with the money is kinda depressing, cause it's just not gonna happen...

I think you give me bad luck, go leave this thread :p !

if i win, i will send you my xbox360 so you can have 'something' to watch on your new sammy lcd tv

hey69 said:
I think you give me bad luck, go leave this thread :p !

if i win, i will send you my xbox360 so you can have 'something' to watch on your new sammy lcd tv

if i win i'll sen you a million.

I play every week with three friends, I think we only play 2 numbers, and well my wife got the ordinaly lottery right this October but dodn't play :oops: so I don't think I am winning. I am just playing to support the Olympics.

Druga Runda said:
I play every week with three friends, I think we only play 2 numbers, and well my wife got the ordinaly lottery right this October but dodn't play :oops: so I don't think I am winning. I am just playing to support the Olympics.

leave her, she brings bad luck!

london-boy said:
What, a thread titled "Would you do LB for a million euros?"

Please i'm not that cheap! :LOL:

...and what IF I got to do you? Come on, you know I'm worth more than that... :LOL: :oops:

Edited: :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
london-boy said:
You're paying taxes and higher priced *everything* to support the bloody Olympics!!! :LOL:

well I don't live in London so perhaps not, but well that is at least something I like. ;) a good cause for throwing away money. Much better than thinking I am paying for salaries of Camelot executives :mrgreen:

Hmmm. Is this the second biggest to date? Very tempted to play (only other time I played was when it was €115m..)

Back