Phantasy Star 4 on Genesis special findings

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
You all remember the female character Rika?
Her ears looked like horns and under her name in the "stats" menu she was a "NUMAN" (not human).

I came to think of it as a spelling error.

What I have found out from a little bit of research.

Take the first 2 letters from her species name. NU, nu is the 13 letter of the greek alphabet. http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=nu

Here comes the interseting part, I looked up alphabet in the dictionary and guess what I found?

al·pha·bet ( P ) Pronunciation Key (lf-bt, -bt)
n.
The letters of a language, arranged in the order fixed by custom.
A system of characters or symbols representing sounds or things.
A set of basic parts or elements: “genetic markers... that contain repeated sequences of the DNA alphabetâ€￾ (Sandra Blakeslee).

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=alphabet

The reason this is worth posting?
Was it a coincidence that Rika was genetically engineered and I came across these findings because I felt a conspiracy was at hand?

Eh... that's one of the things about the Phantasy Star universe, they have artificially engineered people called 'Numan' (or 'Newman' in PSO). Think New + Human. :)

It's interesting though, because, at least in PSO, they say that a Newman has no fixed life span, and basically never knows when he/she is going to die.

Have you even read my post?

Nu = 14th letter of greek alphabet
In this case alphabet =
A set of basic parts or elements: “genetic markers... that contain repeated sequences of the DNA alphabetâ€￾ (Sandra Blakeslee).

The girl was genetically engineered. Coincidence? I think not. :)

I said:
Eh... that's one of the things about the Phantasy Star universe, they have artificially engineered people called 'Numan' (or 'Newman' in PSO). Think New + Human.

Yes, I did.

K.I.L.E.R said:

(Sorry, can't resist:)
Have you even read your own post? First it's the 13th letter, then it's the 14th!
Personally, I think this is an evil conspiracy by K.I.L.E.R to confuse us.

horvendile said:
K.I.L.E.R said:

(Sorry, can't resist:)
Have you even read your own post? First it's the 13th letter, then it's the 14th!
Personally, I think this is an evil conspiracy by K.I.L.E.R to confuse us.

Typo. :p

13th. :)
Look at the links I provided.

Back