Paris back in jail.

KING: The obvious -- the purpose of jail, prison, jail, confinement is to teach a lesson.

HILTON: Yes.

KING: Or at least that's a big part of it. Did it work for you?

HILTON: It definitely -- it was a very traumatic experience, but I feel like God does make everything happen for a reason. And it gave me, you know, a time-out in life to really find out what's important and what I want to do, figuring out who I am. And I'm -- even though it was really hard, I took that time just to get to know myself.

Way to completely avoid an answer there Hilton! :rolleyes: She seems to absolutely love saying 'traumatic'. Silly girl.

Karma. :)

Paris Hilton is $60 million out of pocket after her billionaire grandfather - appalled by her jail term for drink-driving offences - axed her inheritance.

Family patriarch Barron Hilton was already embarrassed by his granddaughter's wild behaviour - notably when her home sex video was leaked on the internet.

But the 79-year-old considered her 23-day sentence last month the last straw.

"He was, and is, extremely embarrassed by how the Hilton name has been sullied by Paris," says Jerry Oppenheimer, who wrote a biography of the clan called House Of Hilton.

"He now doesn't want to leave unearned wealth to his family."

Back