Pararnomal video haha

alexsok

Regular
http://www.filecabi.net/video/file-793608542.html
LMAO. What say you guys, clever editing or perhaps B-movie CG effects :D It's just oozing with staged perfomances. A panties stealing ghost? had me in stiches :D

I wonder why is that people never approach any of it? Like, if i'd seen a ghost, I would run to it cause I would be so freaking excited that they exist at all! But this guy simply shuts the door! Also, that pantry door simply has to be replaced LMAO

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do ghost always act in their "ghostly" fashion? Have they no style? No, soul? :p

4:52 on the timer was actually a pretty good scene.

omg at 3.00 he just played it forward, paused, and re winded.

LMAO you're right. Also:
automatic panning camera... hello can we say remote control

the "mists" in the beginning - I R DRY ICE duh....

the shadow in the parking garage... it was obviously someone on the cell phone not going to that vehicle but to maybe a bike or down the way from that car to a vehicle blinded by the pillar... those lights are bright as fuck so they can cast a shadow all the way across the garage..

the moving furniture... fishing line nuff said...

all the shots that said "this is real and not been edited"... well if its not edited then how the hell did you get the words in there... im sure they didn't just appear on the tape when you hit playback... plus why are your shots so choppy.. the wind was blowing that tassle around and all of a sudden the picture freezes???

the orb in the mirror was interesting... im thinking maybe a laser pointer with some yellow or green saran wrap over it to change to appear white to the camera...

the mist coming through the ceiling could have possibly been a bit of condensation on the lense so minute but it was close it appeared bigger than it really was... like from the camera maybe releasing a little heat...

oh yeah and the demon child.... can we say worst alien halloween costume ever

Back